• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHAT will you mod first on your new Gen4 ?

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Tki belt seap

I'm deff thinking swapping to tki belt drive on 850 word has it steel has been put back into the chan case for the 850 release models and tki can save round 10 or more pounds and 2-3 lbs rotating mass! Big deal that and a can alone you can cut 15 lbs really quick

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Narrow boards
Drop the bars
Good set of shocks and stiffer springs
Wrap( to keep the white lookin good)

Maybe a turbo next year depending on how good it does in stock form. I'm pretty excited about this new chassis. Hopefully it gets up on the snow and is as maneuverable as the axys. I'm hoping to trade my pro for an axys. It should be good comparing them side by side.

Last edited:
N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
The 850 G4 chassis is a great design all the way around I own a axys too and they are very similar in ways and very opposite in a few. It blows the xm out the water as does the axys... The power and torque is un match able, skidoo might take sled of the year. Glad I skipped the xm chassis but excited I'm getting the g 4

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
850x154x3"
What im hoping for is Skinz comes out with a post forward mod - I will put one on as soon as they make one..haha.

Adjustable bar risers (already on order (backorder that is))

Buy the next softer and next harder springs (torsion/coils) all the way around (i like fiddling with suspension settings)

Clutching (my new cam arms, secondary spring and helix) making specially for 850 summit mountain.

...oo00ooh, love them narrow running boards, i'll prolly do that too.

iBackshift wrap

Yeah, i'll be breaking the bank on personalizing my 850
haha

Last edited:

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
bf913b1be11b51f6b532afd3579d2b75.jpg

This should get me a good 5 hp...

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wow, I've spent a lot of time on the SCS website and not seen that startup. Nice!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I had them switch a few colors on the "overspray" wrap and sent them that evil Hobbes jpeg and they ran with it. Give them a call, they were great to work with. JUST DON'T COPY MY COLORS!! ;)

T

Toothguy

May 10, 2012
Remove all decals, Munster finger throttle, GGB Trail Can, Fox Evols all around and an E-motion kit.

S

skidooski

Feb 16, 2009
Leadville/Denver
Lower the bars ride it and make adjustments from there. I think it is even know where to start putting more $$ into a sled until you have a few rides under your belt.

M
Apr 24, 2016
Yukon
hps can, skid plate and hopefully rail reinforcements, cannot find any just yet.:juggle:

I asked my dealer if they could see about the fitment of the ski-doo rail reinforcements on my summit. If you haven't heard back from anyone between now and next week I might have an answer for you on that one.

I guess my sled gets to the dealership tomorrow... assembly could be next week though.

Premium Features