• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse axys

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
We're putting together a turbo kit for the new Axys. Paul just picked up the sled today. Details to come.

1pzewj.jpg

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Holy crap, Polaris guys aren't going to know which direction to go. Can't wait to see what you guys have coming. Couple other companies are going to have nice set ups too.

If there was a like button. I would hit it a thousand times.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Holy crap, Polaris guys aren't going to know which direction to go. Can't wait to see what you guys have coming. Couple other companies are going to have nice set ups too.

If there was a like button. I would hit it a thousand times.

Holy crap, you changed your avatar and I didn't even catch that it was YOU. LOL

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Yep, just hiding and waiting for it to snow. 14 Friday's to go!!!!!

This is pretty exciting. I almost went Doo just to get a Impulse kit. Shane and Levi @ HM have awesome stuff coming. Plus some of the other turbo companies too. Very, very exciting for the Poo faithful.

T

Turbopower

Apr 6, 2008
My Impulse XM has been the most trouble free, reliable, turbo I have ever owned.
I cannot wait to see how this sled is with Paul kit on it. It should be bad a$$!

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Interesting how the wastegate is vented to atmosphere and not through the muffler.. I was thinking about doing this on my cat, but wasn't sure how loud it would be. Is it Loud? Does it change the sound of the sled?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Had purchased a impulse doo half way threw season last year and had a few problems with taking reeds out and over revving, but after Paul re flashed with latest tune and installed latest clutching arms froms toms snowmobile, it ran like a champ, excited to see impulse doing the same for poo..

Would love to try it out after..

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Does it even have a charge tube or does the turbo hook
Directly to the airbox?

Uses stock venting for intake. Hard to see, but the 3rd pic shows that if you look real close.... charge tube built into the stock "air box".... Gonna be hard to find a cleaner kit for this sled!!

Last edited:

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Any chance of plumbing the waste gate back into the exhaust vs cutting a hole in the plastics for the guys who don't like cutting into their sleds? Just asking... Don't know if there's room or not...

Premium Features