• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultra Custom Impulse Turbo Apex Plus Extra Sled! *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Impulse Race kit with Tial housing 3071 and external Tial wastegate and head shim:eek:
Brand new Impulse Standalone Kit which includes bigger injectors, 3 bar external baro pressure sensor, 3 bar external boost pressure sensor, wiring harness and ECU. No more game boying with the box! (With standalone $8150)
174 polished and anodized CR Tunnel:D ($2750)
Split Second billet drop and roll chain case for 3" track ($2500)
Custom Boss Seat ($450)
Impulse Polished Gas Rack ($100)
174x16x3 Challenger Track:) ($1250)
M10 skid with Jack and CR magnetic transfer blocks with Air Wave shocks with CR polished rails and anodized arms with billet wheels:eek: ($3500)
Avid drivers:rolleyes: ($150)
Fox Floats up front ($300)
Shockwave Helix w/ adjustable weights ($250)
ODI gripps ($20)
Surge tank with Hi cap fuel cell over tunnel (included with kit)
Ice Scratchers ($45)
OFT Steering Bushings ($125)
Mountain Fit Hood Plus 2 painted fiberglass hoods($550)
Powder Pro Skis ($300)
Belly pan skid plate ($125)
Tether ($50)
AC style Wilwood master with AC style parking brake

Also have many extra parts to go with the sled including plastics, chain and chain case parts, M10 suspension parts, extra stock shocks, a arms, spindles, etc.

Runs perfect. Never blows belts. Will climb anything you dare!!
Been running 15-17 lbs on 50/50 race.

$10,750 or $12,000 with extra "sled" and might consider some trades as well

apex intercooler.jpg apex side no plastics.jpg apex side.jpg apex back.jpg apex side dark.jpg apex turbo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F
Jan 18, 2008
Pagosa Springs CO
APEX

:crazy::crazy:SUPER CLEAN SLED THIS GUYS KNOWS HIS STUFF SOMEONE WILL GET A BAD A-- SLED FOR WHAT THE TURBO KIT AND REAR SKID COST WHY BE THE GUY STUCK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL ON A STOCKER FOR 10 WHEN YOU CAN BE THE KING OF THE HILL FOR PENNYS LESS

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
There is still nothing that touches these sleds. When you have the chassis setup right then they are pretty easy to ride. I don't know that I will ever sell mine. Keep it and have the hardest running sled ever made and laugh when you outclimb everyone on something that's 8+ years old.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
how may HP, what psi and what fuel mixture are u running?

Never been dynoed but ICR has to be close. This is from an older post on my other apex. It had the 2.5 instead of the 3.0" track, so this one might be a little heavier. Not as heavy as everyone might think when set up. Mine would probably be more like 665 with the 3" track ready to ride.

Haven't had a chance to weigh the Nytro yet but I thought you guys might enjoy this.:face-icon-small-hap

Impulse Turbo Apex
174x2.5x16
CR Racing M10 Skid
Boss seat
Floats up front
Full of fuel (11 gallons with Paul's kit)
Bag of tools (about 10 pounds)
Extra quart of oil
Two spare belts

Literally ready to ride. I actually thought it would be heavier!:face-icon-small-sho
Came in at 660 on the button with the digital dyno being calibrated to zero before the lift.

Power/weight around .53 at 350HP.

old apex whale tail.jpg old apex whale tail 2.jpg old apex digital scale.jpg old apex tool kit.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features