• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 HP3 Propane Turbo Apex (Brad Story Ed.)

R
Jan 6, 2008
Morgan, Utah
1.jpg
The entire sled is based off of a 2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain with 2475 miles. I upgraded the sled with reverse the first year I had it. I rode the sled stock for very 1st year as well. Since then I have upgraded the sled considerably. I have put 2000 miles on the sled with the turbo kit on it. Made a Custom bracket to hold speedometer on handlebars. I will also throw in an 80 gallon propane tank with filler hose; The 80 gallon tank and tanks on sled are stamped and certified so they can be filled up at any propane station.

Engine Mods: This system eliminates complete fuel injection system.
HP3 Propane turbo kit with Mitsubishi TDO5 HR 16G EVO III turbo with TME (titanium turbine wheel) (and slight modifications from Brad Story) All the valves were adjusted last year
Water/Air Intercooler: One of the few turbo’s with a water to air intercoolers on it
Air/Fuel AEM gauge pod on handlebars
Boost Gauge with adjustable boost controller with capability of running up to 26 lbs of boost. (currently @ 22 lbs.)
Yamaha race valve springs

Suspension Mods:
Custom built tunnel with aluminum drop brackets and snow eliminators
174 Extreme Camoplast track 2.5” cut down to 2”
Simmons rear suspension with a lot of adjustability
OFT billet three wheel kit
OFT steering blocks
OFT rail extensions
Drop and rolled chaincase
8-tooth avid drivers
Hyper faxes

Other Mods:
Boss Seat
Simmons Gen II skis
AMP belt deflection adjuster for secondary clutch
Apex Extreme hood made by Mountain Mod
Upgraded handlebar heaters.

Have over $26,000 invested and am only asking $13,500.

Come get the best sled money can buy..

Located in Northern Utah
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited: