• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's going to Puyallup Snow Show from the 900 crew???

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
just wanted to see who of teh 900 guys will be going to the Puyallup show 16-17 Oct...

I will be there with my wifey, Andrew (Skisucca) and his GF....

I will be tied up on Friday the 16th with getting to town, settling in hotel, and meeting up with my good buddy Jeff (RMK2112)...

I will be at the snow show as long as flipping possible on both sat/sun...so i would love to meet some of you guys up there at the show..

And if any of you guys wanna get together after the show on sat night, for some food, brews or whatever....we woud love to meet up and hangout..i know my wife is already SO excited to hear and talk about sleds even more..lol..NOT, but i am!!!

let me know..i will shoot you my cell # if you wanna call me up while were there...

i am going to pick up a few things there, and meet the vendors...:face-icon-small-ton

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I will be there on Saturday with Mark (Sleddude) and another friend for the day, then headed back home in the late afternoon (3 hour drive). If there are a lot of us that are going to be there, we could all get a 900 Forum group picture??:D:D

Last edited:

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Why don't we all meet at a specific place/time? I'll be hooking up w/ Guido, Skisucca & Polzinhunter earlier in the day, but not everyone is going to be there then.

How about just outside the main bldg at around 2pm? Post up some times you'll be there, lets dial this in where the most 900er's can be there at 1 time. We'll get a great group photo.

Here's a simple map and a central meeting place. My number is 425-210-5730, use it if you need it. :)

vh3xbq.jpg

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I'm flexible...and willing to meet for a pic for sure...if you guys have the time...

i am debating on breaking our fire dept tradition here for the snow show...every Oct..we all grow mustaches (we call it Stache-Tober), LOL...and it also will go well with my Halloween constume...but i cant bare the thought of meeting people with a flavor saver, LOL....decisions, decisions, LMAO!!!

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
I'm flexible...and willing to meet for a pic for sure...if you guys have the time...

i am debating on breaking our fire dept tradition here for the snow show...every Oct..we all grow mustaches (we call it Stache-Tober), LOL...and it also will go well with my Halloween constume...but i cant bare the thought of meeting people with a flavor saver, LOL....decisions, decisions, LMAO!!!

Go for it!!
and...................
You never know, that cookie duster on your lip might disable your tree magnet. 1 booger catcher might save your 975 from from its fate with destiny. :face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-blu:face-icon-small-coo:lol:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
ill just throw out there that ME, Skisucca, RMK2112 will be outside the main building (refer to pic above for location) around 2pm...if we dont get a chance to meet up before hand, i would love to shake your hands and meet you guys...

ill be wearing a black Fastrax shirt with a plaid AREO hat (yeh, good colors right, lol) so if you notice my clothes before my big head, come say hi....

and if they serve BEER close by...ill constantly have a beer in my hands!!! :p

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Sean did you already pick your outfits for the show or does the wife dress You?either way that kinda gay that you plan your attire that far ahead.:devil::D

I will be the tall good looking sum bitch!

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Guess I better find something to put on my head besides my snow and mud hat eh? LOL:face-icon-small-sho

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Since y'all are crashing my hood, I will be selling permits required for all 900 owners that visit the show. The turbo fund is low and I'm in need.

Aftermarket spare parts may be considered.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
yes sir, we will be there in full force, i have no plan at all, i will let sean handle the planning

see everyone there!

Premium Features