• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tracks usa ad

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT with all the complaining it was moved from the right to the left. so instead of effecting the scroll feature, it effects the back feature.

JUST ELIMINATE IT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!
WE GET IT, THEY ARE ADVERTIZERS.

ALSO, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SPAMMING US FROM OUR OWN SITE. I COULD STAND NOT TO GET A PM FROM YOU (CHRISTOPHER) FOR EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT (OR NOT).

SEND AND EMAIL, I CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT IF I WANT.

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR USERS OR WE WILL GO ELSEWHERE.

sorry for the rant but, come on.... get real. ski

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT with all the complaining it was moved from the right to the left. so instead of effecting the scroll feature, it effects the back feature.

JUST ELIMINATE IT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!
WE GET IT, THEY ARE ADVERTIZERS.

ALSO, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SPAMMING US FROM OUR OWN SITE. I COULD STAND NOT TO GET A PM FROM YOU (CHRISTOPHER) FOR EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT (OR NOT).

SEND AND EMAIL, I CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT IF I WANT.

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR USERS OR WE WILL GO ELSEWHERE.

sorry for the rant but, come on.... get real. ski

Have a drink on me and chill. Its much better on the left side. Ive used the back button probibly 15 times in the last half hour and never pulled that tab once. I think that was a GREAT compromise. Life is about compromise.

CJ

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Have a drink on me and chill. Its much better on the left side. Ive used the back button probibly 15 times in the last half hour and never pulled that tab once. I think that was a GREAT compromise. Life is about compromise.

CJ

Agreed! I've noticed this new fold back advertisement tab on other forums also. Must be a new fad, let's hope it dies faster than mullets!

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
skidooboyed- quit being a baby-left side is much better

U should care enough about snowest and snow mobiling to be glad to be considered about a semi- important notice from christopher

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
They just MOVED IT to the top LEFT CORNER so this should not be a problem any longer.

it worse, now I hit the dam thing every time I go near the back button, and some of us live in the backwoods and only have slow internet connection, that thing just slows down my browsing and piss's me off when it locks me up, I know the ad is there, I can open if I want, no need to shove it in my face, very distracting, get rid of it:face-icon-small-dis

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
i hate that tab: laptops don't have scroll mice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nice, you complain about the same thing. but tell me to stop being a baby????

i see your hipocracy only goes so far. LOL!

as far as important information. shirt designs, and raffle information i can get on threads in the forums. real important info i get pms about from the admin. i am a moderator on two other sledding websites (mfg specific). we dont do this to our members.

ski

Last edited:

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
The more time I spend on here, the more annoying the fold back is becoming to me also. I hope they are paying enough to make this a free site again!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I completely hated it on the right. I have not had ANY issues on the left. Of course I don't use a back button much. I usually open threads that I want to read in new tabs. If I do need to go back I usually just quickly tap the backspace button and it works much easier.

Just like any "media" site, the ads pay for most of the cost. Sure we pay $5 a year. I bet Tracks USA pays $400 a month+, probably more.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Apparently they're not paying enough for it... it's getting more attention than any other ad on here.

Great thinking........:frusty: I dont buy crap from ads spammed to me in the mail...You think spamming me here will encourage me to purchase anything from tracksUSA?.................Let me know how that works out.:der: Eventually they will figure out your ad campaign is generating "hits" but that they are purely accidental from customers hitting their back button and not looking for a track. Hopefully TracksUSA will read this and have you fix it.

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Great thinking........:frusty: I dont buy crap from ads spammed to me in the mail...You think spamming me here will encourage me to purchase anything from tracksUSA?.................Let me know how that works out.:der: Eventually they will figure out your ad campaign is generating "hits" but that they are purely accidental from customers hitting their back button and not looking for a track. Hopefully TracksUSA will read this and have you fix it.

Not my campaign, not my idea. They asked for it, they know how marketing works and how to do it. I'm not inebriated at the moment, but my aim isn't so bad that I'm clicking on it instead of the back button.

By the way, you would really hate the ads on usatoday.com.

Premium Features