• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why can't basic members be in private groups?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
good question....anyone should be allowed into the private groups....they are private for a reason.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
nice

Admin,
As a premium member we should be able to have anybody we want in our private groups. Please make the appropriate changes.

good luck w/ this breeze, i suspect you'll be left hangin in the breeze.....

by limiting free members access, theyre plan will do 1 of 2 things..

1) peeps will pay

2) or not

end the end, SW will have fewer members and the useful info will decrease.

Its simple, its called math. And i'm sure i will be labeled a 'whiner' by someone who was given a paid membership to keep quite.:gossip:

Or they paid anyway. :face-icon-small-con

conformity koolaid, nah....i'll pass thank you..

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
good question....anyone should be allowed into the private groups....they are private for a reason.

i think what breeze is saying, his peeps shared a private group that was available by invite only.

when the 'pay-to-play-policy' was enacted, 90% of people were locked out becuase they didnt pay
and unfortaunatley the only one's left are mods and 2 paid members.

so once again, the loneliness is killin him and his favorite private group..
picture 2 guys in closet, eventually they get bored....:argue:

in the closet, LOL...

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I AM bored, I want the members we had in our private group to be allowed back in. The colorado section is dead and alot of it has to do with the 25 people that were in our group can't post there, so now they won't post anywhere. C'mon admin, let them back in!!!!!

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
I AM bored, I want the members we had in our private group to be allowed back in. The colorado section is dead and alot of it has to do with the 25 people that were in our group can't post there, so now they won't post anywhere. C'mon admin, let them back in!!!!!

i hear there's a KOCO group that could use members for a group.....

all paid members, all the time, 1 guy, and 3 mods...

:tape:

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
here's what the 'link' did for me........

link------>
powderpatrol, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That link takes you into the Premium Member's "LongTrack Lounge".

When you upgrade to premium membership, the system will give you access to the private forums.

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
douchebags.jpg

Fistopher, you still have a ways to go...

Premium Features