• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet hair anyone?

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
And I think the only reason Jen"s(blondz) hair isnt bad is because she stands on it while she rides(1 pony tail under each foot)Dont feel alone girls...mine is horrible, especially when I wear it longer...I look like a porqupine who ran into a 2*4 a few times....:face-icon-small-hap

Welll....since you mentioned it...let's see your helmet hair then :p :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Welll....since you mentioned it...let's see your helmet hair then :p :D

lucky me...no pics..honestly(since I know how bad it looks...I never pull off my belaclava)..but I will take a pic of morning hair which is darn close to what my helmet hair looks like....prepare yourself..its bad...will get a pic tomorrow morning(and my hair is short right now):face-icon-small-hap

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
lucky me...no pics..honestly(since I know how bad it looks...I never pull off my belaclava)..but I will take a pic of morning hair which is darn close to what my helmet hair looks like....prepare yourself..its bad...will get a pic tomorrow morning(and my hair is short right now):face-icon-small-hap

Looking forward to this moment! No halloween costumes either now.....:p

:D haha!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
All I could find for now!

IMG_0224.jpg

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
I have not parted my hair in the middle since I started doing my own hair

Here you go - helmet hair . . .

The real thing
P1010395.jpg

A lucky day

kvsv.jpg

And then the helmet - the cause of the great hair.
P1010397.jpg

D
Oct 19, 2009
Erie, Pa.
Hats, headbands, etc. whatever I packed for day is first thing on after helmet off.
What I really want to know is.....how the h____ does one keep their bangs from getting in their eyes with helmet on when riding?! One of life's many mysteries!!!!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Hats, headbands, etc. whatever I packed for day is first thing on after helmet off.
What I really want to know is.....how the h____ does one keep their bangs from getting in their eyes with helmet on when riding?! One of life's many mysteries!!!!

Some extreme hair gel.:rolleyes::face-icon-small-hap;)

D
Mar 24, 2008
Oregon

I wear a fleece headband under my helmet with my longish bangs pulled back underneath it. If I don't, I am seriously blinded after just a short time out. And if I leave it on, you can't really tell I have helmet hair. But look out when I take it off, it's scary!

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
Here are some helmet hair pics...it's not much the hair under the helmet as the hair that flies around and gets snarls that bites. Especially when the snow gets meshed in there. I sometimes have snowballs hanging from my hair...we keep a towel in the truck to keeping from dripping everywhere. Small price to pay for good snow!!!!

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
GP....you don't have helmet hair at all!! Try having permed hair!! Thats just asking for a big ratted up mess!!! Hmmmm I'll see if I have a pic or 2............ The last pic of me and a girlfriend is a day I straightened my hair. That seems to help with the helmet hair!!!!!!!!

Copy of Picture 009.jpg Copy of DSC00169.JPG Picture 004.jpg

Last edited:
P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
That is so strange the girl on your last photo to the right looks just like my sister in-law""" they say you have a twin some where!!!

attachment.php

Premium Features