• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your choice of beer?

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
Yep, Newcastle's a good one...I like pretty much any microbrew, and there are a lot of pretty local breweries so definitely no shortage around these parts! An amber's always good; also like a good hefeweizen but those can get pretty heavy. I think my all time fav though is McMenamin's Ruby. Mmmm...been too long since I've had one! :beer;

B

BackCountryBabe

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 10, 2009
Island Park, Idaho
www.hasended.com
Deutsches Beer

As it states, above German beer. Ich liebe Hefeweizen - Dunkle und Helles! But if I had to choose an American beer Yuengling lager "America's Oldest Brewery" Unfortunately, I cant find it on the west coast anywhere. Very Sad. I think its a purely east coast beer. I would love some right now...too get rid of this damm headache (@ 748am) .

Last edited:
P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
buybeeer.gif

Ice cold Beer Yummy.......

I
Mar 26, 2008
Proctor MN
I guess I am the only girl who likes "girly beer" I am a huge fan of Stongbow it is a apple cider beer. Also love the Ace Pear cider--

Cider is great, vanilla vodka with rootbeer isn't bad...and always the old standby of Cherry Bombs as a drink!! yummy

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I'm a HUGE fan of Homebrewing! :beer;Once you've gone to homebrew :beer; there is no comparison to the bottled stuff that is out there. Microbeers :beer; are a close second for my liking. :) :beer;:beer;

Cheers! :beer; :beer;:beer;

My husband and I use to home brew I dont know why we stopped it is the best!!!:face-icon-small-hap

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
I'm a HUGE fan of Homebrewing! :beer;Once you've gone to homebrew :beer; there is no comparison to the bottled stuff that is out there. Microbeers :beer; are a close second for my liking. :) :beer;:beer;

Cheers! :beer; :beer;:beer;

And how come you haven't brought any homebrew to Tuesday night dinners? hmmmm ;)

L
Dec 7, 2007
I like a little clam with my beer....if it's domestic beer that is, Coors lite is good with clam...like Corona and lime too....we're in Kokanee country, but don't like Kokanee. Hate draft beer! Not a fan of dark beer either.:(

Mmmmmmmm, nachos here too!!! :face-icon-small-hap and NUTS...get too many beer in me and I'm lookin' for the NUTS...hee, hee. ;)

I like some clam after im done the beer.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
I pretty much like anything with a alcohol content.

Beers ~ Coors Light (everyone else drinks it here), also like Deschutes brew's, Amber Brock, Kokanee, Corona w/lime, Michelob Ultra, right now the Budlight with Clamato in the can. Also like the hard cider's too.

Then it's the Volka (Grey Goose), Rum (Jerry Salior or Captain Morgan), Whiskey (Pendleton). Ohhhh pink drinks that canucks make!

And a good bottle of Walla Walla wines ~ Dunham, and Three Rivers winery.

Snacks ~ YES! hot wings, pizza, elk jerky, nuts, chips and salsa, lol chocolate chip cookie.

Getting thisty now with all this typing of drinks.....

B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO
I really enjoy beer, I would rather drink beer than hard liquor, the occasional Crown and Coke or Pendleton.:) Alaskan Amber, Harp, Molson Canadian:). If I am eating Mexican food I enjoy Negro Modelo. Just a few of my favorites.:D

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
ND
Snacks~chips and salsa and peanuts

Beers~Miller Lite (most of the time), Bud Light w/ Clamato, and Coors Light

If I have enough of those beer burps and getting tired of drinking beers, I drink Sex on the Beach and Fuzzy Naval. When I ordered Sex on the Beach, I was thinking that it should be called Sex on the Snow instead. :D

Premium Features