• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 mc- xpress nyto

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
ttt for ya

Man, thats sad. I'm dissapointed and it's your ride. A good (cheap) used sled is $7000. A turbo kit is in the $6000 - $7000 range. Thats $14,000 and you are willing to throw in a rear suspension for $1000..... Dude, I'd keep it as a back up sled. Why give it away to some whiner who probly has more $$$ than brains? Just my 2 cents. I've watched the market here and it seems there are not many ppl in the reality zone. There are a few with some honor and willing to pay the price but they are far and few between. List it somewhere else, or consign it. Just a thought....

Good luck!!!

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Man, thats sad. I'm dissapointed and it's your ride. A good (cheap) used sled is $7000. A turbo kit is in the $6000 - $7000 range. Thats $14,000 and you are willing to throw in a rear suspension for $1000..... Dude, I'd keep it as a back up sled. Why give it away to some whiner who probly has more $$$ than brains? Just my 2 cents. I've watched the market here and it seems there are not many ppl in the reality zone. There are a few with some honor and willing to pay the price but they are far and few between. List it somewhere else, or consign it. Just a thought....

Good luck!!!

smwizzz, you gots to cool it a bit buddy. I hear ya on your pain as I've had 6 turbo'd yammi's now, and had to take a kickin selling every one of them. some killer sleds of past have sold for dirt cheap, and I think guys are looking for that kind of deal. not their faults, but like you said it sure is insulting some of the offers.

why this sled hasn't sold yet is beyond me. I about bought it, but prefer the apex and picked one up. with his asking price I dont' think it'll last too much longer for sale. ttt for ya.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Ha ha...

smwizzz, you gots to cool it a bit buddy. I hear ya on your pain as I've had 6 turbo'd yammi's now, and had to take a kickin selling every one of them. some killer sleds of past have sold for dirt cheap, and I think guys are looking for that kind of deal. not their faults, but like you said it sure is insulting some of the offers.

why this sled hasn't sold yet is beyond me. I about bought it, but prefer the apex and picked one up. with his asking price I dont' think it'll last too much longer for sale. ttt for ya.

Ya, hear ya bud. Just can't believe some of the awesome sleds here being picked to the bone. I've had some crazy sleds and never had ppl beat me up like this. I'd buy it if I had the room for another.

:beer; :D

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I was going to keep it for a spare but with the little one on the way my wife wants to use the money on the house. I guess it has to go so I guess I will consider lower offers. The sled has 2020 miles on it now. Somebody is going to get a screamin deal.

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
This is crazy, there has to be someone lookin for a sled like this, man makes me afraid to put a turbo on mine. Good luck

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
OMFL Now that price is just plain fvcken stupid. Somebody please buy this.

Turboless terry, Take a ton of pics and put it on ebay. I had mine up there and had a bid at 10k.

WHo did the install?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
My dealer did the install. I know someone is getting a screamin deal. It is kinda stupid to sell this cheap. I said I was going to keep it for a spare but with a kid on the way we need the money for the house. I am losing my azz on this. If it were different circumstances I wouldn't even think about it. I shot a million offers down like this.

T

tuning forks

Dec 27, 2007
Sorry about your financial position but congrats on the new addition to the family! I also am expecting a little one in 5 weeks. I would like to help you out; working on convincing my better 1/2 we will need another sled due to the evergrowing family! Any chance you could send me more pics,thanks CW.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
DSC01158-Copy.jpg

DSC01157-Copy.jpg

DSC01156-Copy.jpg

DSC01155-Copy.jpg

DSC01154-Copy.jpg

Nitro2008.jpg

Premium Features