• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Impulse turbo Nytro

Z

zx7thrills

Oct 11, 2008
langley b.c
Hate to say it......but your askn to much... like other guy said. Lots out there where guys have
30k invested like you and selln for 17k. Anyways me making coment may help your add..good luck, nice sled

F

funjunkie

Nov 26, 2007
Big help thanks. I'd much rather keep the the sled then give it away. Not desperate just thought I'd sell it and start a new project. I,m just not willing to give it away so if it does not sell no big deal. 17,000 will barely get you a new stock sled with a turbo. I guess people are just desperate.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
No, really, you're asking way too much. Why not sell it for 15K and take a 100% loss on the build lol:D TTT for ya Dale. Just keep and build a second sled over the summer.

C

cobaltpilot

Nov 26, 2007
BC
As was said earlier, it's too bad the Cdn$ is so weak right now because you have a great build there.

P
Nov 21, 2008
Is there a fuel tank in the place of the muffler? I have my exhaust above the track under the tunnel and have a dead space under the seat ,i thought it looked like a extra tank on your ride .If so I want one. VERY SWEET RIDE

Premium Features