• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What size drivers?

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
you might have to go with the smaller driver, you need to check to see how much clearance you have for a taller track on top of tunnel and in front of your bulkhead. also make sure that the drivers won't come in contact with your skid other wise you;ll have to modify it for clearance. and if your not sure about it clearing go with the smaller driver. and make sure you check it through the range of motion of your skid. Like putting a block under the front part of the skid and compressing your suspension. clearance will be your only problem.

Z
Mar 31, 2008
Snorider-Thank's for the info!I figured i was going to have to go with the smaller driver.....Just wanted to see what someone else thought.

rp7x-Hey...You never got ahold of me again about that trip to Twin Lakes!Did you get my e-mail? And i think the 1.75 backcountry track will work just fine....I'll switch to a 2'' paddle when i go outwest.

Premium Features