• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox Evol 3 On a 2015 Pro 800 RMK

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone out there can help me with my Fox Evol 3 Chris Burandt shocks that I just installed. I put all four shocks on my 2015 163” Terrain Dominator I also installed a 36” Alternative Impact front end kit and it seems as though I have way too much sag in the rear. I set the shocks up with the pressures recommended by the fox manuals and also what Chris Burandt recommended for my weight but the problem is that when the sled is sitting flat on the floor I can push the rear of the sled down between four and 5 inches quite easily with one hand and when I let go of the bumper it stays there and won’t come up unless I lift it back up. It seems like this is way too much sag and that I might have a problem. I’ve increase the pressures in the main and Evol chamber which helped a little bit but not very much. The pressures I have set them at are as follows. Ski shocks Main@ 85 psi Evol@ 140 psi, Centre@ 60psi, Rear Main@ 145psi Evol@ 150 psi. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I think you in advance.

Last edited:
Premium Features