• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo Bulletin: Vibration Damping Clutch Technology

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I got a response back today, it was a little vague but asked me to take my sled into the dealer for evaluation and to open a case. They made reference to "online input" in the email, and also left a message on my phone stating the same. I wonder if I would have gotten a response if I would not have posted here. I talked to my dealer, we did what they asked, now we wait. On a separate note, I started looking at Doos for next year, $15K for a 174 Summit or 154 narrow Freeride??????? Holy CRAP.

B
Feb 18, 2009
I got a response back today, it was a little vague but asked me to take my sled into the dealer for evaluation and to open a case. They made reference to "online input" in the email, and also left a message on my phone stating the same. I wonder if I would have gotten a response if I would not have posted here. I talked to my dealer, we did what they asked, now we wait. On a separate note, I started looking at Doos for next year, $15K for a 174 Summit or 154 narrow Freeride??????? Holy CRAP.

I was quoted $12,300 for a 2018 154 X w/ES so that seem really high. If your dealer is quoting MSRP it's time for a new dealer..

N
Oct 25, 2009
Yes you would of got a response regardless of posting here or not, I opened a case file in the middle of feb about blowing belts also.
Same recommendations to open a case file from brp and advised to my dealer to cut and vent cover which I had done already with no change, so still no resolve for the issue at hand, just a waiting game now..............

Premium Features