• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 rmk 700 slp pipe help

S
Jan 8, 2015
Washington
Hello I have a 99 rmk 700 I am new to upgrading sleds and would like some input on the slp single pipe set up. I am buying a full slp single pipe set up part#09-719s and after reading other posts I am a little confused on whether I can just slap it on and ride or if I need to make modifications to my jetting and clutch. Any input or personal setup information for me to go off of would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

S
Jan 8, 2015
Washington
Thanks for the reply, I found this page after I posted and ordered the correct parts. Has anyone ran this setup on this sled, what did you think of the performance improvement?

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
Right on man. They make a world of difference. If you haven't done the clutching yet you'll notice a big gain there as well.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
they run a lot better with that pipe imo if you pull the airbox apart, pull the plastic part in front of the carbs, and the oily foam out of the top. just put the one "shelf" piece back in so it doesnt ingest snow. also we pulled the staggered jetting and just ran the leaner one in both sides.
heavier set of weights but dont be affraid to try it with the stock secondary setup. jmo.

Premium Features