• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oil reservoir

E

edgex144

Feb 3, 2008
everywhere
Thank You.

Just wanted to say thanks to dan03rev for a great product. I just installed an insert into the tank on my 08 XP Summit and it fit awesome. The cap doesn't get stuck on after sitting overnight and it didnt leak any oil while I had the sled on it side. Great product and super fast shippin

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
Just wanted to say thanks to dan03rev for a great product. I just installed an insert into the tank on my 08 XP Summit and it fit awesome. The cap doesn't get stuck on after sitting overnight and it didnt leak any oil while I had the sled on it side. Great product and super fast shippin

thank you for the feedback .. :face-icon-small-ton

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
be sure to note your sled(s) and mailing address when you order ... i like to keep records for myself .. thank you ..

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
Last edited:
D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
wanted to say thank you for all the feedback .. positive across the board .. made a slight change to make install a bit easier

that time of year again .. guys are picking a sleeve up for preventative maintenance .. thanks guys

PRAY FOR LOTS OF SNOW !!!!

JaxSledz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Snoqualmie, Wa
Buy the insert ... XP and XM

wanted to say thank you for all the feedback .. positive across the board .. made a slight change to make install a bit easier

that time of year again .. guys are picking a sleeve up for preventative maintenance .. thanks guys

PRAY FOR LOTS OF SNOW !!!!

I put one on my XP and solved all the leakage problems,
Put one on my XM before it hit the snow the first time.

My XP was very warped, so I used the hot air blower on it until I got it back in shape .. no problems since !!!
Be careful not to over heat the tank opening if you are trying to reshape it (correct the shape)!!!

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
I put one on my XP and solved all the leakage problems,
Put one on my XM before it hit the snow the first time.

My XP was very warped, so I used the hot air blower on it until I got it back in shape .. no problems since !!!
Be careful not to over heat the tank opening if you are trying to reshape it (correct the shape)!!!

thanks man .. yah, i recommend a hairdryer to apply heat .. too much heat can cause damage .. apply a bit of oil on the sleeve for an easier install :face-icon-small-win

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
I bought the sleeve that i put on mine on ebay~~~ it's a cheap fix!!!!

the one on ebay is not mine .. he sells them for $20 i believe then charges shipping on top of that

$16.00 each shipping included is my cost .. :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features