• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp vs pro

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Its pretty simple, I was 16 .... I am now 19 ....but I'll be a softmore in college.

The post date and time of that original quote was :11-24-2010, 09:07 PM....

Riding polaris and aging 3yrs in 20 months is impressive.

No wonder the Ski Doo drivers always look so much younger than the Poo guys:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Are you sure the doo's are so hard to handle in the trees LOL

p.s. this post was intended in good humor. it was intended to be used strictly for entertainment purposes. all actors are a imaginary and made up. any similarity to yourself or any of your friend is strictly coincidental. we do not guarantee or warranty anything.

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
HEY!! Being legally, mentally retarded myself, I get hurt feelings by you using the "R" word so carelessly:face-icon-small-sad

Put more ice cubes in your poolaid and chill a bit kid.

He was just ribbing for fun. Can't some rib back??

It's all in fun and good humor,

Ya DOOING it?

I'm African American and I took offense to being called "Boy". Its just ignorant :face-icon-small-fro haha just kidding, I was just being crabby

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
The post date and time of that original quote was :11-24-2010, 09:07 PM....

Riding polaris and aging 3yrs in 20 months is impressive.

No wonder the Ski Doo drivers always look so much younger than the Poo guys:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Are you sure the doo's are so hard to handle in the trees LOL

p.s. this post was intended in good humor. it was intended to be used strictly for entertainment purposes. all actors are a imaginary and made up. any similarity to yourself or any of your friend is strictly coincidental. we do not guarantee or warranty anything.

Bahh 20months, 36 months all the same right? I'm not a math major after all. :face-icon-small-win

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
polaid.jpg

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I know how to get all you guys on one side!

Are you ready for it?

Sledding Sucks and Winter Sucks and Snow Sucks!

HAHA I love them all but don't we look for things to divide us and we all have it so good cause we can go sledding in 16 weeks!!!

You know half empty instead of the half full thing going on here.:rockon:

Premium Features