• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 demo video

S
Feb 28, 2010
Took the 2013 for a spin the other dayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R27FnjpZ9PI&feature=plcp&context=C43d9150VDvjVQa1PpcFPx3ig_uoIFM-Vx5HaK1Yu3DBJD47Y0qwM%3D
I was going to rebuild my 2008, but after riding the xm for a day im going to snow check, every tweek ive done to my sled over the past 4 years is on this sled plus a few more significant changes, simply put it does everything the xp does just way easyier. i was a little disapointed when they didnt shed weight but didnt notice it when riding. I think i will change the primary and secondary springs mabye a new secondary helix and weights in the primary. the handle bars were just a bit short for me so id extend the bar riser and get handle bars that were slightly wider and finish with a pipe and can and i think it would rip just the way i wanted. oh yeah if i find a pot of gold this summer an aerocharger turbo then it would rip more then i wanted

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
Nice video, looks like alot of land mines to hit. Also noticed the front end up alot did it feel like that?

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I get to ride the 2013 Summit XM on the 28th at Beaver Creek Lodge UT. I am totally stoked, Nice Video what camera were you using. I have a contour HD have not used it much, hopefully I can get a video that looks as nice as yours.

jcventbanner-II.gif

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Nice vid but NO VIDS OF TIGHT TREES AND STEEP SLOPES from the xm yet I ride a doo and found it funny that they put grippers on the upper arms I have the paint wore off mine from putting my feet up there. I could be wrong but pol will still own the tech riding I have ridden them and pol handle very well and I used to bleed doo.

Premium Features