• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brand Loyalty

Are you moving to Polaris?

• Made the jump last year and loving it.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Made the jump last year and hating life.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going to move this year if Ski Doo doesn't come out with something revolutionary.

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • You couldn't talk me in to buying a Polaris no matter what Ski Doo comes out with.

Votes: 41 33.6%

• Total voters

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Explain to me how to "Flick" my XP over, guess Im just riding it all wrong?

4 years and 6,000+ miles of riding them and I still didnt get it figured out...

If you don't know, maybe you should let your wife come ride with the boys, and you stay home and vacuum the floor. Just sayin..:face-icon-small-coo

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
If you don't know, maybe you should let your wife come ride with the boys, and you stay home and vacuum the floor. Just sayin..:face-icon-small-coo
Pshhht I'm just a child! Not wifed up yet!

You wanna ride later in the year? Im plannin on making a round in Colorado and riding with a couple different guys sometime late season, if you can ride your XP like you claim I bet you'd be a fun guy to ride with. I'll "school" ya :second:

I'll post my crazy awesome skills video when I get out of school... :becky:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Sure. If the snow is still decent. I'm a powder snob tho, if you can wear a t-shirt and ride a sled, my stuff is usually put away and I'm out on the motorbike.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Sure. If the snow is still decent. I'm a powder snob tho, if you can wear a t-shirt and ride a sled, my stuff is usually put away and I'm out on the motorbike.

LOL, motorbike. Is that similar to a dirt bike or a motorcycle ? :face-icon-small-con :face-icon-small-hapYou must be hardcore.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
LOL, motorbike. Is that similar to a dirt bike or a motorcycle ? :face-icon-small-con :face-icon-small-hapYou must be hardcore.

As$hole. It's a dirtbike moron. And I'm pretty sure I could ride circles around that POS, grease dripping hog you ride. And then when your done ridin yer wife you can get on your scooter and see if you can keep up. Idiot.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
As$hole. It's a dirtbike moron. And I'm pretty sure I could ride circles around that POS, grease dripping hog you ride. And then when your done ridin yer wife you can get on your scooter and see if you can keep up. Idiot.

LOL. Little late to play the tuff a$$ kickin dude now , after we know you ride a , motorbike !!! LMAO. And yeah I know, you can ride circles around me and everyone else (on the net), and I'm ok with that cause you just intimidate me man. LOL (again).

P

PaulWatt

Jan 15, 2008
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned dealers here at all. I had a Polaris for a few years, and between the dealer being a total pain in the a$$ and the distance I had to drive to get parts, it drove me to Ski-Doo. Now, I love my local dealer. They have been absolutely great in dealing with warranty and service over my last 4 Summits. That's what has made me loyal to Ski-Doo. Good, local service. I'm sure it's different dealer to dealer, person to person, etc, but No Limits in Squamish has made the difference for me, and now the company I work for (YES. Snowboards) has a great relationship with the shop, and has bought 8 new Summits because of the service. That's what builds loyalty in my opinion. Way more than if a sled can sidehill 5% easier. Plus etec 800 is the best motor by a long long ways.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
LOL. Little late to play the tuff a$$ kickin dude now , after we know you ride a , motorbike !!! LMAO. And yeah I know, you can ride circles around me and everyone else (on the net), and I'm ok with that cause you just intimidate me man. LOL (again).

It's ok. Everybody on here knows I actually ride a sled and my bike, you on the other hand just yak about it.

Now, I'm off to to go ride my sled, Ski-Doo, snowmobile, snowmachine, whatever you want to call it

Last edited:
S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
It's ok. Everybody on here knows I actually ride a sled and my bike, you on the other hand just yak about it.

Now, I'm off to to go ride my sled, Ski-Doo, snowmobile, snowmachine, whatever you want to call it

And as we also all know (cause you told us, constantly) that whatever it is you're riding,.....it'll be the top performer and there MIGHT be a couple guys that can outride you....mmmmaaaayyyybbbbeeee. But not if they;re on a Cat or a POO, cause you're on a XP. And you're right....... everybody knows. Have a good ride cause we're gonna, not like you though cause we're stuck in mediocrity. LOL :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features