• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Impulse Turbo with Race Kit

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Just added the M10 Jack ($499 from FAST:face-icon-small-sho) that easily adjusts the rear shock angle so you can go from firmly planted Monster killer to a nimble boondocker in seconds. The Earl brothers in Canada convinced me the M10 Jack was "key" and they were right!:face-icon-small-hap

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I think I will put Paul's new standalone kit for the Apex on it and keep it! :face-icon-small-hapBesides, what would I replace it with? Perhaps a new one with power steering?:face-icon-small-sho

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I think I will put Paul's new standalone kit for the Apex on it and keep it! :face-icon-small-hapBesides, what would I replace it with? Perhaps a new one with power steering?:face-icon-small-sho

After all this time, you finally figured it out trav!!!

They dont get much better than this!!!!

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Zeb and I were pretty much saying the same thing at the snow show. Once you have an Impulse Race Kit sled you don't find yourself wanting for much else. I remember the snow show used to be exciting

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
New Price Back on the Market

Gonna build me a Nypes so this one is back on the market.

More Extras:

Two sets of OEM shocks
Running floats now
Two sets of Powder Pros one blue pair and one black
Brand new Z Bros A Arms Still in Box

Paul's new Standalone system installed!:face-icon-small-sho
Extra set of spindles

Extra complete oem handlebars with all switches, gripps, etc

The extra parts were just to have especially on the tripps to Canada where a broken part could ruin a trip!:face-icon-small-win

$18,000 OBO

Attachments

• Travis' Wheely.jpg
    Travis' Wheely.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 21
Premium Features