• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI 180 Turbo kit?

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
So have you guys checked to see if these will work with the trail tank. I have problems right now without boost running out of gas on a deep powder day. I have been thinking about getting a trail tank but wonder how it will work with the turbo. I have been thinking about that also:)

E
Dec 25, 2010
Fort Sask
Mpi 180 turbo kit

We have been developing and testing a upgrade kit for the MPI 180hp kit, We have a really neat intercooler that bolts in using the existing charge tubes, We installed a head shim and upgraded the fuel system and electronics. I will post some pics shortly. The upgrades have made a great kit even better.-Darren

E
Dec 25, 2010
Fort Sask
Mpi 180 turbo kit

We have been developing and testing a upgrade kit for the MPI 180hp kit, We have a really neat intercooler that bolts in using the existing charge tubes, We installed a head shim and upgraded the fuel system and electronics. I will post some pics shortly. The upgrades have made a great kit even better.-Darren
Here are some pics of the upgraded intercooler-Darren

turbo.jpg.JPG turbo1.jpg.JPG turbo2.jpg.JPG

Premium Features