• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Chassis

R
Aug 31, 2009
bc
ATV's are gay and i don't care where they come from........just kidding . the news about the brp atv's in mexico sucks.

I think the new rmk's work awesome. don't take anything that i rant about too seriously.....thnx!

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
talk about beating a dead horse... if people spent half as much time tuning their sleds and riding style as they did talking about which manufacturer is better it wouldn't matter what you rode..:face-icon-small-coo just my 2 cents

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
it may "seem" to get up on the snow better because in some snow condition a lightweight underpowered sled will tractor around just as good as a bigger engine sled.
untill you get to the hill:)

Just like the 08-10 XP's "seem" to side hill like other brands until you come to a spot with less snow...

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
If you look in the side by side comparisons in the SW magazine you will see that the chassis between the Cat and Poo ski to rear upper skid mounts are identical. The Doo is further back! Has any one moved the mount forward? Also the drive shaft is further back. If these two items were moved forward I think there would be no difference at all? Basically with the track further forward would lift the front easier and take away the (so called) heavy feeling?

Mike

Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB
If you look in the side by side comparisons in the SW magazine you will see that the chassis between the Cat and Poo ski to rear upper skid mounts are identical. The Doo is further back! Has any one moved the mount forward? Also the drive shaft is further back. If these two items were moved forward I think there would be no difference at all? Basically with the track further forward would lift the front easier and take away the (so called) heavy feeling?

Mike

I think you've just said what my suspicion has been for a while. I haven't seen the measurements though.

Premium Features