• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sudden sputter on M1K

P
Nov 22, 2008
BC
parked the m1000 3 weeks ago after a day ride and it ran fine. started it up today and sputters bad at 7000 rpm. only have a sno pro intake, speedwerx y pipe and can. sputters the same on trails or powder, so not the deep powder bog. after an hour riding the check engine light started flashing. flashes once, 2 second break, then flashes 5-6 times. stops for 5 seconds then repeats. Im assuming that the sputtering and check engine light are somehow related.....any takes? would the light come on if the exhaust valves are not adjusted or stuck? its also -23 Celsius here if that helps
Thanks

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
it's just pissed that you haven't ridden it in 3 weeks:face-icon-small-ton i would make certain how many times the ck engine light is flashing, code 15 or 16?

I had mine flash on my m7 for servo motor.I pulled the cover off it and it was turned the wrong way for what ever reason.So i turned it buy hand back and forth all the way. Then set it to were the cables were just about tight.Started the sled. Never had a problem with it since. Worth a try.

Cheers

Last edited:
Premium Features