• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fox float fix

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Fox Float Fix

He didn't say downgrade:face-icon-small-con Yes it is definatly worth the time and effort! I own a 2008 M8 SnoPro 153 and I had the Burandt upgrade done to the rear and the Float 2 uprade done to the front. Both made alot of difference in both the trail and backcountry:face-icon-small-hap

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Or,, wait until the 2011`s come out in production and get some rider feed back. Cat may have got it right this time. people who rode the preproduction 2011`s said it was a huge improvement and maybe the best ride out there.
It`ll be cheaper to change the stock valving specs than buy the Fox kit with high flow valves.

Personally, after a season on the kit, I felt the rear shock valving wasn`t the best possible and went back to a stack I ran in `09.
The kit is better than stock and gave a great trail ride but fell short for me as speeds and bump size increased. I also thought it transfered a bit too quick uphill and trenched easier than stock unless you pumped up the air. Then the ride was gone.

geo

Premium Features