• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
This is NOT your forum...this is Harris Pub...what do you not get???
Your true colors now shine among us little one!!!

ARE YOU RETARDED?????? What makes a forum????? MEMBERS YOU IDIOT! I dont give two ****** about who started it or whatever, thats not what we're talking about here toddd! I think you just cant stand the fact that someone here has a valid point. I mean obviously I didnt start the forum, but it always used to be everyone's forum, and still is, except you get a bigger piece of it if you pay. but whatever, I know your not gonna get this and come back with somthin else to make yourself look super awesome to all your paid and moderator buddies!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I do think now it is a worthy post don't you???

yep i sure do..i think generally all posts have there worthyness to a portion of readers..you know...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....i hope you can achieve that perception as you mature...

Currently, A Penny A Day can not handle donation transactions, although we are hoping to support such services in the future. In the meantime, you can contribute directly to your favorite organization using the A Penny A Day program (described in our "Get Involved" packet (PDF: 75k)).

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
ARE YOU RETARDED?????? What makes a forum????? MEMBERS YOU IDIOT! I dont give two ****** about who started it or whatever, thats not what we're talking about here toddd! I think you just cant stand the fact that someone here has a valid point. I mean obviously I didnt start the forum, but it always used to be everyone's forum, and still is, except you get a bigger piece of it if you pay. but whatever, I know your not gonna get this and come back with somthin else to make yourself look super awesome to all your paid and moderator buddies!

First off my name is not toddd...and if you don't like what I have to say then don't quote me! I just wish you could understand that this is a public forum and it is owned by Harris Pub....what they do with THERE forum is THERE business and what you do with your $$$ is your business...you have the right to not pay...you have the right to pay. Just please do it and be done with it! Don't get all melodramatic and cry about having to pay!
I know it is a lot to understand so please read it slowly :beer;

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Currently, A Penny A Day can not handle donation transactions, although we are hoping to support such services in the future. In the meantime, you can contribute directly to your favorite organization using the A Penny A Day program (described in our "Get Involved" packet (PDF: 75k)).
Ya, I saw that and downloaded it.
But that misses my request.

I want to know of which organization that will.
FEED, CLOTHE, EDUCATE and save the lives of an African for 2.7 Pennies per day.

So far as I know there is NO SUCH organization in the world.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
PhantomCat;2186632 I just wish you could understand that this is a public forum and it is owned by Harris Pub....what they do with THERE forum is THERE business ;[/QUOTE said:
a public forum owned by a private firm is not a public forum...even far less so when its a paid forum.as you state...it is their forum...their business...this forum is not public...never was..

Premium Features