• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recipe's Anyone??

B

BackCountryBabe

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 10, 2009
Island Park, Idaho
www.hasended.com
I haven't tried this but next trip to the mountains when we feed a group, I think I'll get it ready the night before and try it! You could tone the fat and calories down with simple substitutions also.

Plastic slow cooker liner
1 pound bulk breakfast sausage, browned and drained
1 4.5-ounce package tostada shells, coarsely broken
3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper (1 medium)
1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
12 eggs, or 3-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen egg product
1 10.75-ounce can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 avocados, chopped
2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
Directions
1. Line a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker with a plastic slow cooker liner. In a very large bowl, combine sausage, broken tostada shells, sweet pepper, onion, and undrained diced green chiles. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, soup, and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture; transfer to prepared slow cooker.

2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. Serve mixture garnished with avocados, salsa, and sour cream. Makes 6 servings

A HEART ATTACK SPECIAL! What better way to a mans heart.:lips: THanks

Jan 21, 2008
pudding shots

Pudding Shots

1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vodka
1/2 cup Baileys (I like to use Kahlua..yum)
8oz extra creamy cool whip

Mix all ingredients together, spoon into small shot cups (or a big bowl for yourself :D ) and chill.

yeah I know what you're thinking..pudding and booze...? they're really good thou

as soon as i saw this i knew i had to try it
i just made a bowl of it never mind a small shot cup!- took a spoon to the bowl last night and pretty much just planted my face and inhaled - kinda like that scene in Scarface when Al Pacino is sitting at his desk with a pile of non meltable snow in front of him and just plants his face and inhales - same thing only different! my old man said whatca got there baby - i just growled like our jack russell - he backed away - good thing i go to the gym 2X today!!:eek:

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Here ya go:

2 pkg cream cheese (I use low fat or no fat)
1 cup mayo (again I use low fat)
1 4oz can diced green chilies(drained)
1 40z can diced Jalapeno peppers
1 cup Parmesan cheese

Mix all ingredients together Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. I like to serve it with the small french loaves, slice it up and cook the slices in the oven for a little bit.
yummm. Goes great with beer :p

I looooooove this dip too!! Mmmmmmm! very very tasty - it's one of those kinds of dips thats hard to stop eating. :D

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Pudding Shots

1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vodka
1/2 cup Baileys (I like to use Kahlua..yum)
8oz extra creamy cool whip

Mix all ingredients together, spoon into small shot cups (or a big bowl for yourself :D ) and chill.

yeah I know what you're thinking..pudding and booze...? they're really good thou

I'm so trying that one. Mmm!

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
as soon as i saw this i knew i had to try it
i just made a bowl of it never mind a small shot cup!- took a spoon to the bowl last night and pretty much just planted my face and inhaled - kinda like that scene in Scarface when Al Pacino is sitting at his desk with a pile of non meltable snow in front of him and just plants his face and inhales - same thing only different! my old man said whatca got there baby - i just growled like our jack russell - he backed away - good thing i go to the gym 2X today!!:eek:

LMAO! :D

I looooooove this dip too!! Mmmmmmm! very very tasty - it's one of those kinds of dips thats hard to stop eating. :D

Yes it is, that's why I only make it for potlucks or get togethers so I am forced to share it ;)

Premium Features