• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slp vs sno stuff!!

B
Mar 19, 2008
anyway, i was talking to the guy's at slp about a single pipe for a my 06 rmk 900 and i told him i had a sno-stuff rumber pack, he said that they never tested the two together, so he doesn't know if it will work. So what i need to know is if it will, please let me know. p.s: i don't need to know about jaws or slp cans, just the one in question, please respect that. if you use a slp pipe with a rumble pack or know anyone who does, let me know.

Last edited:
B
Mar 19, 2008
slp pipe with sno stuff can

anyway, i was talking to the guy's at slp about a single pipe for a my 06 rmk 900 and i told him i had a sno-stuff rumber pack, he said that they never tested the two together, so he doesn't know if it will work. So what i need to know is if it will, please let me know. p.s: i don't need to know about jaws or slp cans, just the one in question, please respect that. if you use a slp pipe with a rumble pack or know anyone who does, let me know.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
I did on my 06 900 Dragon. I tried a few different cans with the SLP single pipe. The SLP can worked best with the single pipe. Sno-stuff although was a lot smaller then the SLP, I didn't see or get any performance gains out of it. Got a lot of sound and that was about it.

Another note: The finish didn't last long either, blued up right away due to heat.
sno-stuffcan.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features