• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post count changes?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Yea Yea, just keep on "Fixin it" there chris.
Eventually it will be so perfect you will be the only one who will enjoy using it.

It's pretty well hosed up now....Please continue.:mad:
Thanks.

Dang, quite your whining... about your stupid post count..

Chris,

How about you remove the post count, remove the thanks, and remove all that other unnecessary crap. At least the children won't have anything else to complain about then.

It would be nice if it were all removed, even the join date....

Looking through the forums, and the threads, there is so much there (in the forum design) that is just fluff. It really makes it tiresome to try and read a thread..

Last edited:
A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Dang, quite your whining... about your stupid post count..

Chris,

How about you remove the post count, remove the thanks, and remove all that other unnecessary crap. At least the children won't have anything else to complain about then.

It would be nice if it were all removed, even the join date....

Looking through the forums, and the threads, there is so much there (in the forum design) that is just fluff. It really makes it tiresome to try and read a thread..
Oh I'm sorry toughrider, I'd sure hate to upset your little sensitive feelings you friggen moron.
I didn't say a dam thing about post count on that post you quoted did I Princess?
I'm talking about all the other "Facebook" and kids crap that he's adding on here just because he wants it there.

Ya know something you dope smoking retard? I was backing off and had decided that maybe I was judging you too hard but you really are a total douche bag aren't you?

Have a nice day Princess.:rolleyes:

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA

I'm talking about all the other "Facebook" and kids crap that he's adding on here just because he wants it there.

swordfighting.gif
you two love hating each other so much you missed the fact that you pretty much agree..

post count, rep, rainbow meters...foo foo with no substance.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I didn't say a dam thing about post count on that post you quoted did I Princess?
Isn't this thread called "Post count changes"? lol
This is what I was talking about AR.. Just part of your feelings about it being "Hosed Up"... Seems all you really care about is the post count anyways....
a one
a two..
a one two three... blah!
Oh I'm sorry toughrider, I'd sure hate to upset your little sensitive feelings you friggen moron.
Apology accepted..
Ya know something you dope smoking retard? I was backing off and had decided that maybe I was judging you too hard but you really are a total douche bag aren't you?
Why, yes, I am. Well, maybe half, I am not sure about total....
Have a nice day Princess.:rolleyes:
Nothing but blue skies, from now on!
LMAO!!! You know, sometimes with they way you talk, I forget that you are middle aged...

Last edited:
Premium Features