• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IF YOU LIKE TRAIL RIDING

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
02/20/2014. We are getting it now.
If you like trail riding and some off trail riding, (if you know where to go of course) this is the place to be.:amen:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
At least 18". I plowed snow on Thursday night for about two hours. Then Friday around 4:30 am I started to plow again, but I got stuck and quit. Then around 9:00 am we shoveled, and shoveled and shoveled and plowed again.
It's OK for now but I will have to have a front end loader come in and clear my driveway.
Oh but the riding is great.:face-icon-small-hap

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
02/22/2014 DEEP

I just back from riding swamps (big ones) and some logging roads. It's fricken insane. I wish I had a Go Pro. There were so many areas, that if you stopped you were screwed. And with all the snow and wind we had yesterday and today there were millions of snow drifts and deep powder everywhere. Had a blast!:face-icon-small-hap

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I just back from riding swamps (big ones) and some logging roads. It's fricken insane. I wish I had a Go Pro. There were so many areas, that if you stopped you were screwed. And with all the snow and wind we had yesterday and today there were millions of snow drifts and deep powder everywhere. Had a blast!:face-icon-small-hap

Where is this at? I see you are from Northern MN....northern like Lake of the woods? We got 1/2" yesterday here in NE ND.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Where is this at? I see you are from Northern MN....northern like Lake of the woods? We got 1/2" yesterday here in NE ND.

Just north of Duluth. We are just coming back from Wyoming now.
So I have not rode at home for some time.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Just north of Duluth. We are just coming back from Wyoming now.
So I have not rode at home for some time.

Ic...How was WY? We are wanting to head out one more time but just patiently waiting for a good dump somewhere.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Ic...How was WY? We are wanting to head out one more time but just patiently waiting for a good dump somewhere.
Cooke City was pretty tracked up. Top of the world was far better, at least at that time. Lots of wind every where though.

Premium Features