• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MySpace

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
...is gay. If you have a MySpace account then you need to see a shrink. "Be my friend"....pathetic.
I'm glad that other people feel the same way. One of the funny things is I've noticed the military community has this huge push for people to be on myspace. All my friends that are/were in have a page and keep wanting all their "real" friends to become their myspace friends as well.

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
I'm glad that other people feel the same way. One of the funny things is I've noticed the military community has this huge push for people to be on myspace. All my friends that are/were in have a page and keep wanting all their "real" friends to become their myspace friends as well.

If the military wants it's soldiers to use it then it must be saving them money somehow.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
If the military wants it's soldiers to use it then it must be saving them money somehow.
I wouldn't say that its "the military" that wants them to use it, I've only seen NCO's and lower "push" it. But, I wouldn't know much about it since I'm not, and haven't been, in. Just know a bunch who have/are. Have also heard rumbles that some of the CO's are starting to worry about OPSEC, especially when it comes to things like the puppy toss vid.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Right!

And this is how "they" will find more suckers to volunteer?

Your MySpace question is like the abortion statement, if you don't like it, don't have one!

:eek:

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I don't see anything wrong with Myspace. It is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

heh, it can get a little creepy at times, though! thats one of reasons why i put mine on privacy

its nice, to keep in touch with actual friends and family! :)

Last edited:

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
I don't think I'm allowed on myspace anymore.

Or stickam.

:\

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator"!
Just kidding!

The predators on that show are pretty disgusting and don't deserve much, but it pisses me off to watch all those cops think they need to tackle an un-armed skinny little meth head the way that they do, especially when the guy stands there with his hands up and shows no sign of resistance. I guess it makes them feel tough.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
what is really crazy is when some people have like 500+ friends... Holy cow!! I dont even know 350 people total, let alone have that many friends! lol. Its like some people with there post count.. how many "friends" can you have type thing.. Why accept someone if you really have no clue who that person is? ....

dont make sense to me. sorry.

:)

Last edited:
Premium Features