• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 brakes

BAndersonPolaris

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2018
Maybe I’m just stupid. But I went to put on my skins heated brake lever. Followed the instructions and now my brake is locked. Everything is the same as what is was stock, but my brake will not release. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Maybe I’m just stupid. But I went to put on my skins heated brake lever. Followed the instructions and now my brake is locked. Everything is the same as what is was stock, but my brake will not release. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Slightly different interface with the master cylinder possibly? too much fluid syndrome, crack your caliper bleeder and see if it frees up the slack.

Y

Y-not?

Aug 27, 2009
Heated brake lever? did not even know there was such a thing u spend allot of time braking do ya?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Heated brake lever? did not even know there was such a thing u spend allot of time braking do ya?

They have been around for awhile now.

Dont you know all the cool kids ride with a finger or 2 on the brake lever at all times ?!?!?

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
one finger on the brake 98% of the time. Depends of the snow and type of riding you do.

and no I'm not cool

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Premium Features