• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 vs iq 600rr

Feb 7, 2010
Need a lil help , i have a modded out M7 that has been my baby for years, but i use it for everything even a little local sno x , after many broken suspension parts im looking for something a lil more rounded, i picked up a 08 iq 600 rr , took them both to the grass drags this past weekend and didnt even run the 600 cus i was so disappointed with the power , as of right now its for sale , jus wondering if it was worth dumping a lil money into, before i jump ship and regret it every time i start the thing .... :face-icon-small-con

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
IMO the RR is a chassis that's worth investing in. VERY durable, solid handling in the trees if you put narrower arms on it... a fun machine.

Put a big bore in it & you'll really enjoy it I think.

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
X2, I always wanted to build an RR for the hills. Wicked tough chassis. And there has always been something cool about them.

Feb 7, 2010
Yea theRe is no doubt the chassis is better on the IQ , right now I have them sitting side by side in my garage, the M fits me like a glove , and will stand on its tail when ever I want it to , have thousands into the thing and is the sled "to beat" in town outa the hole anyways, and wondering if I could ever make the 600 do what my M does or should I put my money into a suspension for the M7 lol

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
I have had a few F's/M's and now a 09 CF600 that i plan to big bore, but have had my 08 IQr for years. Have never had it nearly as fast as a set up 700 layback motor even the 600r motor in 800 form BUT I have beating the living day lights out of it every season bouncing off trees and rolling (something cats have a hard time keeping hoods together) Love both sleds but the IQr is a better sled for beating up and keep my CF for back country type riding i have killed one to many bulkheads over the years to play in trees with it anymore.

Premium Features