• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 Motorsports

K
Nov 26, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
Took the old XP in to get all my warranty work done. They filled me in on some warranties I had no idea about and got my sled in and out in 3 hours. Now my sled is all caught up on its warranties and ready to go. I didn't buy my sled from them but next time I am for sure. Thank you guys and if anyone is looking for a reliable dealer, pick these guys. :beer;

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
They are good.. I bought my sled from them, and I buy most of my parts from them too....

Ridersride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
North Bend
www.ridersride.com
Yep have to say good guys , and fun to ride with, Remko and Tom even pulled my big *** 1000 out of a hole a couple times, even let me ride the KTM Snow bike .. Bought my 525 and 2 sleds there.. Thumbs Up ..

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
Good service everytime, and been told that graveler frequents this establishment. Says he's looking at k.t.m.s but we all know better, don't we!

Last edited:

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
Ski-doo work

I dropped off my '08 REV XP after my chain broke some links Sat. We will see how they handle it. Considering its my third chain. Oh and my speedo doesnt work again after three chaincase covers....

Lynwood motoplex made me buy a new chain, yet Gonnasons got it warrantied for me????:eek:

D
Sep 17, 2008
so. king co.
i 90

since gonnuson's is gone, I have taken my xp there for drive shaft, etc, good job on that.
Tom and Remko did a great job after I hit a small pinecone and totaled the front end of my wifes xp..they got it turned around really fast had all the parts in stock..I would send anyone there in a heartbeat..to buy a ski doo..or need service..now if they only sold arctic cat..

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
Just stopped by I-90 Motorsports on the way back from glacier riding at Stampede Pass. Huge BBQ going on and lots of store specials! Especially on ski doo oils! They told me they have it on their website: http://www.i-90motorsports.com Check it out. Ed

Last edited:
G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
Good service everytime, and been told that graveler frequents this establishment. Says he's looking at k.t.m.s but we all know better, don't we!

in there all the time for parts for the Honda and the KTM, Frank caught me on an XP out back and I had to threaten his life if he talked. but now there is a real Photo of me riding one in Revy!!!! it even had orange stripes

Premium Features