• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Skid springs - options

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
Just finished installing the Raptor TRS base kit. Pretty easy and straight forward. I'm about 200lbs dressed so just stuck with base but they do have a firm option as well. Everyone raves about Raptor so I wanted to try something to better my ride. If Raptor is still on back order, I was able to get a full set delivered with a couple days from http://www.koolmekustoms.com/ . He is Raptor dealer in MN and was a great person to deal with. Will again!

M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon
Will they sell just the skid springs? I’m running fox up front. The shocks/stock springs are like nothing is there, bottoms very hard, yes I’ve added preload, both my axys have done the same. Want them as stiff as possible without sacrificing weight transfer/deep snow performance until I can buy some aftermarket shocks.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
The Raptor triple rate spring upgrade is worth looking at. I ran that kit several years ago on a Pro and it worked very well, actually too well.......I thought after that, if the springs work this good, the shocks must be awesome, so in came a full set of Raptor shocks. After that I've been hooked on the Raptor shocks.

Premium Features