• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Announces the NEW Stainless Steel Silencer

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
We are introducing our new stainless steel model. It has the same baffled design, with no packing providing horsepower, while being quiet, resistant to rust and corrosion, no coating and still weighs in at a mere 6 pounds, retail $425. We have had many customers show interest in this price range without having to give up the quality of materials or workmanship and still get significant weight loss.

ssq can 1.jpg

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
How much more does the stainless can weigh over the ti? Does the stainless turn pretty colors with use like the Ti?

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
These look cool, but after my experience with the Titanium Can I have a hard time wanting to roll the dice again.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Ryanjeri what experience was that? I put the DS Ti quiet can on both of my XM 872 Trygstad big bores. I couldn’t be happier. The sound is great, “better” that original but not loud. I hate loud cans. The build quality is great, they look cool new and even better after you put some braap to them!!!! No issues at all in 3 years of hard use. Also my riding buddies have them on their 850s and they work,
Sound and look great on those sleds too. I even had one on my Cat 900 ProLite.

Premium Features