• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reverse Cell Phone look up

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
I'm just givin you a hard time. Let me guess some douche bag makin prank phone calls to ya, and you wanna send him a special care package?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I'm just givin you a hard time. Let me guess some douche bag makin prank phone calls to ya, and you wanna send him a special care package?

just a thank you card to a girls parents.
i have a bet going to see if I can find her PARENTS address in 3 days... I told her its easy to stalk people in this day and age and that molten chocolate cake is even better when she pays for it after i win the bet. So far her two best friends have no idea what her address is (WTF kind of friends are those anyways) and I have no idea what her parents first names are... LOL if i can social engineer those then i can use whitepages and get all the info i need! In the end the card will be sent either way, its just me winning the bet or not...

and i know you stalk all those rigby girls... 1J easy lay! hahaha

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID

Thats funny right there. You got it wrong though, its Sellaz that stalks all the 1J's.
Just a thought if you know the girls home town, search her last name in the white pages if its not to many just call each one asking if she is there. You might get one that says she doesn't live there anymore and bam, there you go bet is won.
Who says Idaho Falls boys aren't resourceful?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

Thats funny right there. You got it wrong though, its Sellaz that stalks all the 1J's.
Just a thought if you know the girls home town, search her last name in the white pages if its not to many just call each one asking if she is there. You might get one that says she doesn't live there anymore and bam, there you go bet is won.
Who says Idaho Falls boys aren't resourceful?

38 entries... better get to calling!

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
yea, im going to have to say she told them not to tell me... i will find out though... im not losing this bet!

Guess I watch to many cop shows. If she lives in an APT call the complex and see if the have them as an emergency contact. Cause she was in a bad car wreck or something.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Thought about that one too, Stalker?na just have some Narc Detectives in the family and Grew up watching them gather Info. People give out personal info way to easy these days.

Premium Features