• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

handlebar storage bags

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I am curious as to what everyone is using for storage on their handlebars. Looking for more storage on my nytro mtx.

Ideally it would have clips and not zippers. Need access to the camera to catch the stuck pics.

Pictures would be appreciated, thanks

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Isn't that the Mad Dog??

Clicky

That's the one I've got. Anyone know of one that is deeper in the front pocket?? My SLR fits in there with a short lense, but it would be nice if it could accomodate 6" to 8"......
confused.gif
shocked.gif

They are great bags. Of the three I've gotten, it's the one that works the best. But really am looking for something else.

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
I use the one snobunji has in there catalogs. I think they are all the same with just different names and so on.

It's just the right amount of storage for a camera, two bottles of liquid, one on each side and it makes it great for that as it's quick and easy. Couple candy bars and so on. Sorry no good pics of it.

T

thinksnow

Nov 26, 2007
DICKINSON, ND
Handlebar bag

If anyone is interested, I have a different brand one that looks identical to the Snobungie bag. It is brand new-never used. I bought it for some storage on the TRX-1, but it blocked my boost and temp gauges. I would let it go for less than the Snobungie one.

I do have some pics of it if you need them. Just PM me your e-mail addy and I will send them to ya.

Lance

T

thinksnow

Nov 26, 2007
DICKINSON, ND
Handlebar bag

After looking at the Snobungie one, what does it say on the top? Does it actually say Snobungie or is it a different brand? I will have to look at mine again. The label looks to be the same design. I can't remember where I bought mine.

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
Heated bag

Has any one tryed the heated handle bar bag from Ski Doo, sounds like it might prolong the battery life of your camera???? I suppose you would have to have a sled with a battery to run such a item? ... Dino

Premium Features