• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The moment you've been waiting for

B
Nov 27, 2007
Very disappointing. Same Sh**. They could at least lower the price. What a joke. 2 manufactuers and all they can come up with is swap motors & chassis and put their own stickers on them? Give me a break. Was hoping 1 would have an 850 direct inject. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
The LE should come with the hood vents. They stop 99% of the snow build up in the belly pan.

Ridin da Yamacat

R

RiotCountry

Jul 11, 2010
Minneapolis
Suzuki engines remain. At a small gathering of snowmobile media (and undoubtedly right now at its dealer show) Arctic Cat announced that the company will continue to utilize Suzuki engines for at least several more years.

Arctic Cat didn’t say exactly, but I gathered from the announcement that Suzuki will continue to supply existing engines only, rather than introducing new mills.

Don't forget to credit your references.

In all seriousness they should offer a turbo 7000, guess we'll have to wait until 2020 for something different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features