• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

very disappointed in you arctic cat guys

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
There is something wrong here, we don't need to here about your buddies personal issues.

Haha Wyo... theres a TON of people that dont give a **** about your personal issues either. I was giving my experience about what CatR asked. We hear every single day how you think the PC sucks. And were sick of hearing the broken record. Buy a pro and get off the cat forums

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
true story ..the first year proclimb seems to be a better backcountry,boondocking,ditch banging,great jump sled.at least the HC is...
see "slednecks 15" many proclimbs/high countrys,very stable and jumps flat.
which is perfect for me.i'm not disappointed with my 2012 proclimb HC at all...FOR MY APPLICATION...it is what they said it would be.
so fast forward to now 2013...all first year proclimbs(2012's) are being fixed,and if yours isn't... time for a new dealer.mine is at my dealer right now getting clutching and a new 2013 TCL...to fix the belt issue!
as for the the second year proclimbs(2013's) most first year glitches have been fixed.....and next year will be even better!
as for the wash out at 50' pitch...nah...i seen it at 60' to 75' before wash

Good, I'm honestly glad your happy with. Prob because you bought a HC and thats the kind of sled you want.
The said it was a replacement for the M, which was a mountains sled.
If you think they fixed everything on the '13 its 100% guessing, there has been no proof and my dealer is smart enough to know what the are claming the fix is, is not the fix. So if you want to believe a dealer that would rather make a sale then get a fix good luck. But honestly I think its great sled for you for your purpose and if that is what I was looking for I agree 100%

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
So everyone is a poser unless they extreme sidehill? And everyone is full of bs but you dont call names. And you dont get simple logic in troubleshooting but could discuss the most technical engineering aspects of tribology with me?

Dude, you take the cake. Anyway, done with any attempt at discussing handling with you but I will stay tuned to your posts as you talk to yourself. I'm going back to my hypothetical life.lol

Engineers are comical, they think because the have a title they are intitled to respect because they know more. Some of us live in the real world, kinda like when some crazy dude in his garage builds chit better than the engineer, this happens time and time again but if you ask the engineer wtf they go into default mode of denial. Theres a personal attack for you.
But anyway
You are also taking my words out of context, would you like me to do the same. When I talk of this sled I talk purely from a mountain/backcountry/ whatever the fawk you want to call it sled and not some bs of one size fits all.
Most of you that disagree would be 100% happy with a HC or HCR rather than a pure mountain sled. But I bet 99% of you would buy the mountain sled over the other if it was done the way some of us think it should be, but never use it to its full potential.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
LOL. Someone points out the facts and instead of admitting your wrong you get mad and call someone a traitor? Jeeze your profile might say your 27 but I'd guess your about 13. When you decide to be a big boy and grow up you can start posting till then perhaps you should get out those legos and build a sled or something.

I hope it isn't just me that sees this as immature. Does the rest of catland agree with this type of crap or what?

says the guy that had to work to find his way out of the fouled plug sections, lol

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Haha Wyo... theres a TON of people that dont give a **** about your personal issues either. I was giving my experience about what CatR asked. We hear every single day how you think the PC sucks. And were sick of hearing the broken record. Buy a pro and get off the cat forums

I was talking about your statement about your buddy with a E D problem, (couldn't keep it up) but you guys are so stuck on your broken record statement you can't take a joke.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Haha I don't support poo, if you saw my garage you would see what I support. I'm just pointing out the facts, and I was joking about the polaris picking up the suzuki.. Cant anyone joke around here anymore? I like cats, poo came up with a nice sled. I wouldn't buy one, but they are nice. I ride cats and support cat, but I cant deny that poo doesnt have a good sled.

Im just giving you a hard time bud only cause i know you bleed green like me someones gotta have fun around here! I just hope cat took some serious pointers from zuki and make a great 2s. Im crossing my fingers that they do but if they dont i have no problem riding PC8 and M8's for the rest of my days!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
LOL. Someone points out the facts and instead of admitting your wrong you get mad and call someone a traitor? Jeeze your profile might say your 27 but I'd guess your about 13. When you decide to be a big boy and grow up you can start posting till then perhaps you should get out those legos and build a sled or something.

I hope it isn't just me that sees this as immature. Does the rest of catland agree with this type of crap or what?

If i wanted your input id go to the poo section, my sarcasm might seem a lil brash but thats the problem with text there is no emotion. He was right and i was wrong chit happens oh well, so back to the poo section and ride your flatlands and leave the AC section and its problems to those of us who bleed green!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Hey wyo figured id jump on the bandwagon to b1tch at you for something too....j/k man, did you start the poo board fab on to your sled???? Im ready to see the write up!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Im just giving you a hard time bud only cause i know you bleed green like me someones gotta have fun around here! I just hope cat took some serious pointers from zuki and make a great 2s. Im crossing my fingers that they do but if they dont i have no problem riding PC8 and M8's for the rest of my days!

With them trying to pass the PC as a Mtn sled and the numerous engine failures in the wildcat have me questioning them pretty hard.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
With them trying to pass the PC as a Mtn sled and the numerous engine failures in the wildcat have me questioning them pretty hard.

Im going to have to stick with my gut they will build a sold product, but we will just to wait for the time when it happens!

I mean how do we know they didnt buy the rights to the laydown motor? Id be real curious to know this info

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
says the guy that had to work to find his way out of the fouled plug sections, lol

haha whatever I post everywhere. Chit, I probably post more in the doo and cat section than the poo section.

@hooch it's whatever I prolly went a bit overboard with the sarcasm n stuff but yes, I'll go back to my ditch riding and my beloved poo section

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
the best sled i ever had..

when i had to trim it up for sidehilling i would stop feeding it...same as for floatation...when i needed more comfort and warmth i would toss it a bone...

ps...they licked anything in their day...lol..CLYDE AND MAHOUMAD AND MISSY....we had alot of sled dogs but the Malamutes were awesome...

206764_1014864696237_4179_n.jpg

Last edited:
C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
Engineers are comical, they think because the have a title they are intitled to respect because they know more. Some of us live in the real world, kinda like when some crazy dude in his garage builds chit better than the engineer, this happens time and time again but if you ask the engineer wtf they go into default mode of denial. Theres a personal attack for you.
But anyway
You are also taking my words out of context, would you like me to do the same. When I talk of this sled I talk purely from a mountain/backcountry/ whatever the fawk you want to call it sled and not some bs of one size fits all.
Most of you that disagree would be 100% happy with a HC or HCR rather than a pure mountain sled. But I bet 99% of you would buy the mountain sled over the other if it was done the way some of us think it should be, but never use it to its full potential.

Thx wyo - I work with tons of craftsmen, my dad was a B pressure welder and my brother is tool and die. I have a lot of respect for them, its unfortunate that it sounds like you have never experienced what a partnership of engineers, technologists and craftspeople can achieve. Give it a try sometime.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
CatRpillar;3155367 its unfortunate that it sounds like you have never experienced what a partnership of engineers said:
im willing to try if they are all women,gorgeous..and very horny:wine::musicnote::rose::evil::evil:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I would hope you do..its the craftsmen that fix all the engineeners screwed up ideas..this coming from a craftsman with 6 yrs drafting/architectual drawing in school and I dont know how many years designing and building things........

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I would hope you do..its the craftsmen that fix all the engineeners screwed up ideas..this coming from a craftsman with 6 yrs drafting/architectual drawing in school and I dont know how many years designing and building things........

yep..in our industry we work with the worlds finest engineenering..Viessman and Jaga..its unbelievable what we have to do to make shift to make their stuff work in reallity....its very disappointing when you look at the premium costs and you have had way more success working with the regular mid grade systems..

some engineering i marvel at..but in those instances 9 times out of ten they started out as basic craftsmen..

Premium Features