• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can for 2012 M800

M
Feb 27, 2010
we have the jaws and both D&Ds.and we ran bikeman and slp and mbrp last year.the bike man on the 11 was the loudest. the jaws one sounds good and the d&d loud one is almost asloud as the bm and the other d&d one is alot mellower. if your going to do a can i would do the reeds to .i was hopeing cat would put some new ones but its the same prt# on the 12s. o ya and your sled well run better.

Last edited:
M
Feb 27, 2010
It seems they give info on weight but no info on HP does that seem strange?

thats because u don't realy gain any hp on the over all number.its mostly in the mid range.but if u do reeds and a can.but not untill you do the full y and pipe and fuel controller do u gain some good hp.

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Have talked to a few different companys and I will be going HPS. Scott was super helpful and willing to take the time to tell me all I wanted to know. He said they should have pics out soon and the protos are all done, like others said just waiting to test them on the snow!! Cant wait!! :becky:

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Have talked to a few different companys and I will be going HPS. Scott was super helpful and willing to take the time to tell me all I wanted to know. He said they should have pics out soon and the protos are all done, like others said just waiting to test them on the snow!! Cant wait!! :becky:

That is the difference with HPS, they wait to test on the snow to make sure they work better.

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
That is the difference with HPS, they wait to test on the snow to make sure they work better.

The experience I remember with hps cans is they are loud, and didn't work on the old m7. It made a huge bog in the bottom end. Ran way better stock. But that was six years ago...

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
The experience I remember with hps cans is they are loud, and didn't work on the old m7. It made a huge bog in the bottom end. Ran way better stock. But that was six years ago...

He did say that they learned the hard way to always test on the snow before they release a can, maybe that is what he was talking about. Sounds like they have things figured out now, lots of good feedback on them. Scott also said 88db at about 4000rpm and 102db wide open I believe.

Premium Features