• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My New ProClimb Pictures!!

C
Sep 6, 2011
My hats off to you!! Bring home your new sled tear it apart take pics and share with us! Then put it back together and go riding, on water! Awesome dude! Bout sunk my old 800 in the river last winter, anxious to see how my new one handles it but think you pretty much covered it! Thanks again!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
So here is a question for the OP...you said the sled was at dyno-tech I've been waiting to hear te results of what happend?! Cmon man don't keep us waiting!!!!!!!!!!

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
The track Dyno was out of the shop last week while it was in there getting looked at then I dropped it of at the end of the week at SCS so they can template the new plastics for a wrap. As soon as its done there I'm yanking out the rear skid and taking it in to Dyno it and see how it compares!

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Photo of Tank and Seat

Whats with the photo of the Tank and Tunnel photo. Looks like something is bent on the mounting brackets? Did it get bent in pre-delivery?

M
Feb 27, 2010
Whats with the photo of the Tank and Tunnel photo. Looks like something is bent on the mounting brackets? Did it get bent in pre-delivery?
not bent.but the tank don't sit on the tunnel there is a gap.besides that everyone need to keep a eye on the lower intake mesh,they have been peeling a bit.

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
2012 sleds

does your seat foam have a funny spot on top, center of the seat toward the rear? I noticed the intake screens. right away. I will try heating them in the morning, that worked on the 2011models. that high country looks really sharp.

M
Feb 27, 2010
seats allgood but take it off and u well see there are some holes cut into the foam.might look loose over the holes.its part of our demo fleet.this sled is going tobe sick . i rode the crossfire ltd all last year and i could make it go any were a 153 would go.

blowdownzones 028.jpg deep 001.jpg

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
There is a small void on the top rear of my seat, I'm thinking that's where the heating element for the heated seat goes.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
2 seconds and the swaybar is gone. atleast they went with the center wheels this year.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't AC go to only inside rear wheel kits a year or so ago?

I am interested to see how this new design is with ice build up on them, on the plus side there def will not be any flex in them!

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
The High Country turned out sweet! Best looking ProClimb posted yet! A pair of white skis would really make that sled pop!!

Premium Features