• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Xtreme Performance #2

R

rhino12yr

Banned
Dec 27, 2007
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I have been a mechanic at Xtreme Performance for 14 yrs. Alot of you may know me. I just want to say that some of the rumors are true. Xtreme is officially closed, both stores. I want to say thanks for all the great people I have met, the friends I have met, the rides I have been on. I wouldn't have traded it in for anything. I want to say thanks to all the customers who have been loyal, understanding and fun to talk to. Without you guys, life would have been alot tougher. I would also like to thank Donavon, Don, Dom, Mindy, Sharron, and all the other life long friends that I have made in my industry. The economy is in the toilet as we all know. Things happen. Life goes on. The end of the roller coaster is here. Its not what anyone has wanted, and all efforts were made to make this last.

Thanks to all the Snowest People. Some of the posts were bad, and some were good. To all the reads and threads I have read (I read this everyday) once again thanks for a great ride.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
This is going to be a major blow to the Colorado snowmobile industry. The Xtreme family was, IMO the most influential dealer in this state for snowmobiles. Best of luck to the Facey's and everybody who has worked there.

I stopped by the north store on sat but it was just closing. Too bad I would have liked to make one last purchase

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
This is going to be a major blow to the Colorado snowmobile industry. The Xtreme family was, IMO the most influential dealer in this state for snowmobiles. Best of luck to the Facey's and everybody who has worked there.

I stopped by the north store on sat but it was just closing. Too bad I would have liked to make one last purchase

Yeah, me too! Guess I'll be calling around to find a new dealer that is good and will treat me like a normal customer, not put my sled on a shelf and make me wait for 2-3 weeks to get work done.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Very sorry to hear that:( The tough times are really taking a toll on some great operations. Best wishes to you and all the Extreme crew in weathering these times.

R

rhino12yr

Banned
Dec 27, 2007
Thanks for all the kind thought and words. Donavon made tuned a Polaris like no other at altitude. He truely put his heart and world into this industry. His wife Mindy has been have a hard time through medical reasons, and my heart is with there entire family. This is truely sad.

I am not trying to be to personal as his business is his business. The details are with him and his family. I respect his personal business as I respect the readers of this forum to respect it also. I know he frequents this sight. So please be respectful of the situation and to praise the king of Polaris.

Here is to the lightest Polaris Dragon in the state that would kick any turbo's behind on any hillclimb or in the deepest powder. We had a great combonation. I will never forget!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Wow! That's going to leave a big hole in the Denver Snow Show in October.

Sorry to hear the news; I've bought trailers, and lots of parts and some Klim stuff from Xtreme over the years.
Always seemed to run a fairly tight ship.

I guess my old canvas "Xtreme-Performance" snowmobile cover is now a collector's item.

Best of luck to owners & staff!

MtnDoo

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Where am I supposed to get my junk warrantied now? Damn, I am going to miss having Donovon to get stuff taken care of.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Really sorry to hear this.

Of the few dealers i've had my sled at, Xtreme was the only one I felt comfortable with. Great deals on equipment to boot.

:(

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Hey Ryan this is Nic (Kronfuss friend) sorry to hear about the bad news Kevin and I were talking about it a few weeks ago. We need to get together and have a beer soon!
Take care

You might wanna buy it for him.:beer;:beer;

After the shock of reading Ryan's first post I just wanna say thanks to all the guys and gals that have helped me over the years.

Eddy
Mike
Jarod
Ivan
Troy
Scott
Chris
Mindy Facey
Mindy Maquire
Ryan
Courtney
and last but not least, Donavon! He helped me out so much last season to keep me on the snow!

I hope and pray that all of you can pick yourself up and remain successful. Stay in touch and let me know where you all end up.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Denver
Son-of-A! Oh dear lord I will be forced to say the "F" word Felker.

Xtreme has always been like family to me and my wife, we used to bring in a big tray of homemade holiday treats at Christmas time. I will miss the small town dealership feel of Xtreme even my wife felt comfterble purchasing sleds and parts from you guys. I think most everyone will agree weather or not you liked Xtreme you did respect them and their setups. Year after year I would drag my junk show 800 in and you would have it running perfect in a week. You would casualy remind me that my NUN was cracked, tunnel tweaked and skags missing yet you would only repair what I needed to get on the snow that weakend. Xtreme would go above and beyond to get someone going for the next big snow like leave parts in the mailbox so I could pick them up at midnight or have a tech drop them at a bar so I could grab them later, you could even order parts from the hill and not pay for them until you picked them up.

Where will we find a replacment for this caliber of dealer....Thanks for all of the fun memories over the years

Cory & Stacey Davidson

S
May 13, 2009
Hey. This is Courtney(Facey/Schwartzkopf), and I guess always be Courtney from Xtreme. Although I have been gone from the shop for a few years, my heart and sole still live at the shop and on my sled. I am Donavon's little sister and Ryan's ex-wife. I was part of the shop for 10 years and just want to say thank you for everyone's support over the years. I know that for all of us, the thing we will miss the most are the customers and the relationships that we have there. I have seen first hand how hard my family has worked to make the shop successful, and it is a sad situation for all of us. I admire my brother, Mindy, and Dad for the time, tears and money they put in to make the shop successful. Also of course the employees that have been with us forever, Chris, Dom, Ryan and Nick.
Your kind words are much appreciated, as has your business been over the years. Thanks for supporting Xtreme over the years and thank you for all the people that have touched our lives and changed us forever. Hope you see everyone on the mountain next winter.
Courtney

O

OLD GOAT

Nov 26, 2007
Lyons, Colorado
Donavon, Mindy, Chris, Ryan, Dom, Courtney (from the old days when you were in the north shop) I am really sad to see this happen. You & your team have always taken good care of me. My first sled came from the OLD shop before you owned it back in the "M & W" days & my current sled is from you. I was one of the last hold outs in my riding group on a Polaris, without you guys I guess I'll have to go Cat. Sorry again.

Premium Features