• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 900 rider select delete

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I finally got one done! As you can see from the pics this kit is similar to the timbersled set up for the 05s. However there are a few noteable diferences ! Mine has some adjustment (About 1 in front to back in .5" in increments.) or from about 4-6 on the stock set up!I would like to hear what you guys and gals have to say! I am considering making a few more and would like to see how many I could sell! My target price is 75.00 - 100.00 ea and will depend on quanity! Thanks

rs delete 1.JPG rs delete  2.JPG rs delete 3.JPG

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Damn that looks nice ... if you build any more of those count me in, I'll take one.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Damn.... thats some nice work my friend... looks like it will take some punishment...!!!

=====================================================================

Wheres the cup holder???

Last edited:
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
beaaaaaaauuuuuuuuutiful.... a lot nicer than mine...

I'd seriously consider one for next year

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
SWEEEEEEEET..me likey..

i would be interested in one as well..

i would powder coat mine black and it would look amazing..haha..

keep me posted.

sleddude

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima WA
Nice job!

Looks nice. Count me in. I like my rider select but if it goes (only a matter of time) I'd like to have this delete kit to keep her together.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
sled dude... getting the stock rider slect out is a PITA that requires circus freak hands or removal of the tank... dont plan on doing it in the field if yours breaks...

Kreg... I think you are going to sell a lot of these

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
sled dude... getting the stock rider slect out is a PITA that requires circus freak hands or removal of the tank... dont plan on doing it in the field if yours breaks...

Kreg... I think you are going to sell a lot of these

What :confused: I had mine out in 10 minutes flat! Its called die grinder!:D I wasnt worried about saving that overengieered POS !

It looks like I under estimated the market I was thinking about making 6 and thought maybe I could sell that many ! Think I will make 10 to start! Thanks everyone all for the good feed back ! I am going to make some for the 05 as well I think the timbersled set up is a bit overpriced.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
I looks good and I like the fact that it still has a bit of adjustment.

If anyone still has the stock rider select this is a must. I had mine break out in the deeeeep, and I had to limp back and rig it up to be able to ride. After that set back I bought the timbersled delete and didnt look back, but in my opinion this is a better option over timbersled its cheaper, looks identical, still has adjustability.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
This is nice work POLZINHUNTER, it does look like it could take a lot of abuse with no problem. Judging by the responses, there's still some interest in getting rid of the rider select cheezy and weak system
Here's a few pictures of how I made mine which allowed for some adjustment. The blue bloc is UHMW, did not have any black at the time...
FBF

Picture 001.jpg Picture 002.jpg Picture 003.jpg

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
heh, yeap, took me about 5mins to yank all that crap off my machine. Granted it was already broken and half of it was in the tunnel bag..... :)

Repaired mine with the $15 Ace Hardware version... Not too pretty but it's fully functional. Replaced the U-bolt with the plastic bearing that was on the rider select.

Premium Features