• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017???

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
I like the stinky/smoky part. I wish I had cologne that smelled of 2-stroke, not a better smell.

2-stroke-cologne-for-men-is-real-get-it-now-video-102760_1.jpg

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I think they are both on the first.
Yamaha's release is about 2 hours ahead of Arctic cats release if I remember correctly

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
I'm surprised there isn't more leaked pictures or even excitement.
Yamaha was off to
A good start and not its fallen flat :(

G

Get.Slicked

Aug 7, 2009
I'm hoping the silence is a good thing. The new guy running the show at Cat is a bad@ss. With the changes made to the pro climb under his oversight, I'm hoping they've got something.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Well I dunno how you do
It Chris, having all this information at your disposal and not saying anything, you sir have intense self control! :) lol
Must be hard though and also must get a few laughs at the rumours lol

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Like what I've seen so far from the yami pictures that have been posted. Surprised we haven't seen more on the AC side.

It's hard to fully tell form just a few photos, but the new plastic looks leaps and bounds better. Hopefully it's as good as it looks.

I love my 16, the way it's setup it will do and go wherever I want it to. I see no disadvantages it has over a Poo or Doo. I think its very underrated and a properly setup 16 will surprise a lot of people if they just rode one.

But wow do I hate how the side panels function and not a fan of how the hood removes.

See what tonight has in store. Time to prep for all the whinny b!tches that won't think it's good enough. :)

Last edited:

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
Prob start seeing stuff around supper time or just after as that's usually when they release everything at the dealer show, of course leaks before then would be sweet, I think it's gonna be heavy on the snow bike, with some improvements to the current fleet, I would really be happy if it was just plastics, belt drive, lighter hood.

Premium Features