• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If your on the fence about a Pro rmk look at this BS

M
Jul 12, 2010
Adrian,OR
HUMMMM!!

First of all best thread in a while and will keep me logged on for the war to continue

2nd of all I ride with both Treedocker and M8Chris and feel like I'm a huge reason why Chris is going with the Pro. He has rode it and seen no failures at all outside of the primary breaking in half before the 100 mile mark, after that it has been 100% pull the rope and ride.

Chris clearly made the best choice by going with Polaris there really isn't an argument in that :) how many did you snow check again?????....

I can't comment on engine failures with Polaris in the Pro's seems how I have not seen any here where I live I can only comment on how bullet proof the engine has been and I have 1456 miles on mine right now. I have ridden with 10 other Pro's through out the season and not one of them had any engine problems.

But just for arguing sakes I will give you some reasons as to why I think we do very well around here for no engine failures in our Pro's and it's not the lack of WFO. I can't remember who posted up the E-free gas stations link but in our area I seen 4 different gas stations that are free of the junk, and another reason I believe we have great running Pro's is our elevation which is 7-9500 feet. Put both together and you have a happy dealership who sold motor free issues with the Pro's and have customers like me who snowchecked another one because it was so reliable.

I promise you treedocker is no "troll" he is just telling you how it is here in SE Idaho

carry on boys :D....
THATS FUNNY! I know of 3 here in southeast idaho who have blown up! shi!tty motor! always has alway will! just my spill!!!!! CARRY ON!

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
you will have to give me more than twenty bucks just to ride with a piece of sh*$ doo

thumb-animal_art_chicken_animgif125c.gif

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Has anyone heard of someone fitting a cat 800 to the pro rmk? I would think with all of the great sled builders out there, someone would have done this.

Sorry for a non-sarcastic post, please continue with the entertainment.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Has anyone heard of someone fitting a cat 800 to the pro rmk? I would think with all of the great sled builders out there, someone would have done this.

Sorry for a non-sarcastic post, please continue with the entertainment.

Totally inappropriate, stop hi-jacking this thread with your sensible questions:kev:
Great summer entertainment though. Almost keeps my mind off the new sled I have in the garage that I got to ride for only 15 minutes in mid july. Lets hope for another early winter!

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I don't think it would be all that bad to put a m8 motor in a PRO but I think with the new pro-climb coming it might be pointless. If the pro-climb does not perform as well as the PRO I might have to, but I don't see that happening.

Premium Features