• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who rules mountain 800's?

?

• doo

Votes: 371 32.9%
  • poo

Votes: 525 46.6%
  • cat

Votes: 236 21.0%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
wont be long and the helmet cams will prove it.the banana sled will go 5-10 sled lengths higher or more on mountains than the poo's.and that will be ruled,and or spanked.the end.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
please be sure to let us know how the clutching works out for you this year that is one of the things I like most about the pro. and the thing I am most worried abut with ever going back to cat.

for sure!! I don't know what to say about that issue. some are cursed and will eat a belt every 40 miles and the very next sled, set up the same way will never eat a belt all year.

I did not get a 15 this year, I found a 14 with less than 200 miles on it. Cat did not change anything, so I saved some cash this season.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
for sure!! I don't know what to say about that issue. some are cursed and will eat a belt every 40 miles and the very next sled, set up the same way will never eat a belt all year.

I did not get a 15 this year, I found a 14 with less than 200 miles on it. Cat did not change anything, so I saved some cash this season.

We have put a heat gun on a Cat that is eating belts and there seems to be a strip on the primary clutch that will heat up to 220+ degrees when the rest of the clutch will be 140 to 150ish. Some very odd things on some of the clutches.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
they had waranty, those guys are not about to pay for a new clutch. The sleds went down the road. We know there is a sticking problem, but why? We had them rebuilt seveal times? IMO they are messed up when the parts are machined.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
they had waranty, those guys are not about to pay for a new clutch. The sleds went down the road. We know there is a sticking problem, but why? We had them rebuilt seveal times? IMO they are messed up when the parts are machined.

yes a problem with the production of the clutch and yes it should have coverage under warranty along with the belts too. some of the 13 and early 14s had this problem

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
I vote snowmobiler you should buy one` can I ride it? :face-icon-small-hap

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
About your voting tip;

Track does not make the sled, just like tires do not make the car.

You can put any tire you want on a Yugo and it is still just a Yugo.

The track on the Banana sled is just one more of the many sales gimmicks Doo is trying to woo customers away from the other brands. Most that fall victim to this marketing suffer from small sausage syndrome and have badAzz lifted diesel trucks and other known small sausage syndrome purchases to make them feel equal to the rest of us. I would bet that a huge percentage of the T3's sold will never leave the Praire. As the purchaser does not have the testicular fortitude to ride it to it's potential, whatever that ends up being.

Last edited:
Premium Features