• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple shots of cabin snow depth

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
borat-mankini-62408-1.jpg

Very nice, gypsy!

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
This blows!!! It finally starts to snow again and I have to go to freaking Wisconsin for business training on saturday at 6 am. Dont get back until friday next week. Man i hope it snows more while i am gone. At least I will get back just in time for the fairview shootout.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Wow!
Looks good.
Hit it before it warms up and before hector hits you.

Note to self..... Watch out for Hector. I've also learned to not follow him to close. He sprays snow.:eek: And leaves BIG holes.;):beer;Just messin with you Hector. I know you had your share of snow sprayin all over you.:D Thanks for gettin him back for me Spencer. LOL!

I'm so happy to see that snow covered deck. I know what we are doing this Saturday. Yee Haw!!!!!:):beer;

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Ummmmmm GP, does this mean I need to get in the truck and get my butt down there...I still have the directions that Ron sent me !!!!:D

N
Nov 26, 2007
Note to self..... Watch out for Hector. I've also learned to not follow him to close. He sprays snow.:eek: And leaves BIG holes.;):beer;Just messin with you Hector. I know you had your share of snow sprayin all over you.:D Thanks for gettin him back for me Spencer. LOL!

I'm so happy to see that snow covered deck. I know what we are doing this Saturday. Yee Haw!!!!!:):beer;

Yea, I think he has had enough snow in the face for a while :D :D
sledding162.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Ummmmmm GP, does this mean I need to get in the truck and get my butt down there...I still have the directions that Ron sent me !!!!:D

I wish Stephy. But with Utah these days it might be gone before you get here. 30 one day and 70 the next. From what I've seen your neck of the woods is still a ton better. Hopefully next year. So keep those directions.:D

Yea, I think he has had enough snow in the face for a while :D :D
sledding162.jpg

OMG!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my stomach hurts. That is to hilarious. And you guys weren't even close to the cabin. Maybe just half way. LOL!:D:beer;

N
Nov 26, 2007
What are Friends for?????????

Just got this pic emailed to my work! :mad: A@@Holes rubbed it in all day that they were going to the Uintas and I couldn't go! Now they are on their way home and sending me this crap.... Arrgghhhh I need a new job!

Title on the email just said "DEEP"

photo.jpg

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
If you didn't hold it to the bar you would get a face shot even standing up!! Deepest this year!! Over heated sleds cause they couldn't breath and you had to keep it pinned. Carving turns down the freaken road!!!

Funniest thing is we were talking of pulling off the hoods yesterday for todays ride!!!

Who would have thought!!

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Ron, are you going to ride up there on Friday? I am trying to arrange to be able to ride, but I will have to leave from the Lodge. Rode today and the upper ridges had 12 - 18" of good light snow. Should be even better Friday. Let me know.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
OMG!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my stomach hurts. That is to hilarious. And you guys weren't even close to the cabin. Maybe just half way. LOL!:D:beer;

GP, I thought you was on my side? Yeah, I don't need to soak on ice water again!:confused: Beers at the cabin help get warm!:D
Note to self; Don't look back for the group, everyone on their own!:eek::D

Premium Features