• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twin Turbo 1300 Cutler

M757

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
That things is looking pretty sick! The hood and tunnel looks great not mention everything under the hood. Did you go with a 3 inch track? Can't wait to see it in person.

compound 1300

Premium Member
Mar 15, 2010
zortman montana
M757, went with the 2.5 174 and Black Diamond high torque diamond drive lite. Wanted to evacuate as much snow as possible and keep wind resistance down in the tunnel. This thing will carry as much track speed as you want!!! The curent engine we are running is the Bikeman 1200cc it's working great!!

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Here's a question I have. How much boost does this unit run consistantly? I run shane's twisted kit on a 1000 at 11 lbs boost. Every ride I blow springs off of my exhaust at the y-pipe and I have the exact same setup as I see in the pics. Are you blowing springs too? If so how much waisted boost/backpressure on this unit? Maybe there's somethng here I don't understand? Just wondering. SLEDIOT

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
Here's a question I have. How much boost does this unit run consistantly? I run shane's twisted kit on a 1000 at 11 lbs boost. Every ride I blow springs off of my exhaust at the y-pipe and I have the exact same setup as I see in the pics. Are you blowing springs too? If so how much waisted boost/backpressure on this unit? Maybe there's somethng here I don't understand? Just wondering. SLEDIOT

Cutler sells a decent stiffer spring (1 cutler = 3 stock spring tension) for a better price than others i have found. Use a spring puller to put the springs on, vice grips will slightly gouge the spring and creates a point of weakness. But the only issue with that amount of tension is the harmonics will eventually split a seam or crack something along the line. I used a Vibrant stainless flex bellow welded in place to replace the gasket. (It must be the turbo specific flex bellow with the interlocking liner) http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1022_1064_1114

Fastrax sells a kit for you to weld in place

projectpromotorplateandturbomockup061.jpg

Premium Features