• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a couple new riding partners with high level of deep pow and tree riding

ski-doo-it

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2009
woodinville
Merry Christmas to everyone ?
It's been soooo good everywhere right now and the last three weeks have been Exceptional in the cascades.
23rd Dec. in Fish Lake was great for that area
And well off the road

image.jpg

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Get not wanting to ruin a powder day baby sitting.

But on the for real, if nobody ever helps out the new riders, then that's kindda crappy as well.

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Been out a few times, going out this saturday again. It's been running very well, just working on getting the chassis set up now. Have a 16 Cat and Pro also, feels good to get out and ridin again. Just need to work on the whole out of shape thing now :)

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Been out a few times, going out this saturday again. It's been running very well, just working on getting the chassis set up now. Have a 16 Cat and Pro also, feels good to get out and ridin again. Just need to work on the whole out of shape thing now :)

Pretty funny there xtreme since your bringing that lefty throttle and 121" Tmro and I hear your coming with us ?

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Get not wanting to ruin a powder day baby sitting.

But on the for real, if nobody ever helps out the new riders, then that's kindda crappy as well.

We take lots of new guys all the time. Sometimes it's bbs, but when it's deeeep like it is now its pretty much pointless. A newbie isn't going to be anything except stuck and make everyone miserable all day so it's best to do other routines on good days with them.

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Won't lie, between being out a few years and these 22in front ends I'm a little rusty lol Plus it seems like instead of climbing hills and avoiding trees people actually try to ride in them...

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
I'm not good but I can pin er til she's good n buried :)

P1070033.JPG

Last edited:

trees happen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Anywhere there's snow
Now that all the Christmas stuff is over I'm down to go when ever was up last Sunday love the bottomless stuff it keeps the tracks in the fun terrain to a minimum hit me up I'll go just about anytime 206-818-6810 I'm right next to issaquah

Premium Features