• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

my wife got her first Sister-wife...wow its nice!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
U Utah guys got it made:face-icon-small-ton

Have a friend of mines wife staying with us for the week since she has kids functions to hit in town all week. Anyway, my wife works 50 hours a week and I do as well and came home to supper on the table and cold beers in the cooler. She figured she would earn her keep (not that she needs to) but it really was quite nice. She did some shopping and was able to pick up my one son from football camp rather than me or my wife scramble off of work to get that done also. All in all no b/s those guys with multi-wives have got it made and (excluding the sex benefits) that would just be the icing on the cake:becky:....heck even my wife said "I finally got a sister-wife"

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
sister-wives.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Seemed appropriate to his new found religion.
Wonder if we should post pictures of his future candidate wives for review??

We could start a poll and vote on which one should be next?:face-icon-small-hap

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
HAVE you MET my wife's sisters?? Once on a trip in a land far far away with the three of them in tow a gent looked at me and said " You are braver than I " a short while later I understood what he meant, one is enough!!!

S

Superjag

Jan 30, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
I love my wife. Seriously. From the bottom of my heart. Known her since I was 6 years old. Can't imagine being with someone else.

Having said, that, I cannot comprehend how the benefits of having two (or more) wives could even come close to making up for the headaches associated with having two (or more) wives. No way. No how.

But, having said THAT, as a divorce attorney, I think all of you should have a bunch of wives. My kids gotta eat after all...

Premium Features